When did Kizaru fight Garp?
And if Ryo has a Black Blade then no way does Kizaru best he and Fuji at the same time. Don’t be shocked if Fuji even has CoC or some other broken power.
The man you think is stronger than the admiral:

The man I think is the strongest admiral:

I only have one friend who is a fan of Sanji and he doesn't discuss power level but I recognize the pattern of your discussion...Your strategy is clear to me and I can't blame you for having a brain, but why do you want to inculcate your prejudice on me?:gonope:

The man you think is stronger than the admiral:

The man I think is the strongest admiral:

I only have one friend who is a fan of Sanji and he doesn't discuss power level but I recognize the pattern of your discussion...Your strategy is clear to me and I can't blame you for having a brain, but why do you want to inculcate your prejudice on me?:gonope:
Don’t hate on Crocoboy just because One Piece Stampede stated that in his Prime he was equal to Prime Rayleigh
:myman:
And Kizarus got fucked over in Marineford. Ryo comes in and instantly negs two people on par with Marco and a warlord. Kizaru needs to do something to catch up with that. And Fujis probably going to be on par if not slightly above Ryo when oda shows him off

Don’t hate on Crocoboy just because One Piece Stampede stated that in his Prime he was equal to Prime Rayleigh
:myman:
And Kizarus got fucked over in Marineford. Ryo comes in and instantly negs two people on par with Marco and a warlord. Kizaru needs to do something to catch up with that. And Fujis probably going to be on par if not slightly above Ryo when oda shows him off
GB was clowned by Shanks
Fuji is a version of Big Mom in the Navy
While Kizaru fought against Ray and WB and was not even afraid of Kaido and Big Mom
Both you and I know that Kizaru is stronger because he is not your favorite character opponent and you make him look less important..Because until a few months ago, people believed that Kizaru was stronger than Akainu...And also, if Kizaru is the strongest and loses, the other admirals don't matter, and in the end you have to bet on Five elder.:myman:.

GB was clowned by Shanks
Fuji is a version of Big Mom in the Navy
While Kizaru fought against Ray and WB and was not even afraid of Kaido and Big Mom
Both you and I know that Kizaru is stronger because he is not your favorite character opponent and you make him look less important..Because until a few months ago, people believed that Kizaru was stronger than Akainu...And also, if Kizaru is the strongest and loses, the other admirals don't matter, and in the end you have to bet on Five elder.:myman:.
Being unable to fight an emperor is different from being clowned. There’s a reason marines had to just allow Blackbeard to enslave them.

Kizaru even hyped up an opponent that Ryo neg diffed… Kizaru May be strong, but there’s a reason why:
1. He wasn’t up for Fleet Admiral
2. Why oda claimed that the marines grew much stronger during the timeskip.

Five elders definitely ain’t it.

Being unable to fight an emperor is different from being clowned. There’s a reason marines had to just allow Blackbeard to enslave them.

Kizaru even hyped up an opponent that Ryo neg diffed… Kizaru May be strong, but there’s a reason why:
1. He wasn’t up for Fleet Admiral
2. Why oda claimed that the marines grew much stronger during the timeskip.

Five elders definitely ain’t it.
Are we going to turn this thread into a power discussion section?:pepebusi:
1_He is apathetic and that fits Kizaru's justice...And I never said he was stronger than Aokiji or Akainu
2_Aokiji stepped down and 2 admirals & new Pacifista and powerful vice admirals were added to the navy.
Even Koby is stronger than 2 years ago clearly has nothing to do with a person's strength level

What's up bros?

Ohh you guys are talking about Admirals, right?

My top 5 are:
1- Kizaru
2- Aramaki(even thinking he don't have a BB)
3- Akainu
4- Kuzan
5- Fuji
Fav:

Kizaru
Akainu
Fuji
Kuzan
Ryo

Strength:

Akainu
Aramaki (if has a BB)
Kuzan
Kizaru
Fuji

Fuji can be higher though, if has godly CoO + Awakening. We'll see.