Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a just little hypetool, like Ulti "might" trying to punch luffy or even transform to her zoan form. But luffy will dodge with ease.
It better be something like that :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Well that would be a bad move from Oda since Luffy is in a state for which he should be able to neg people on veteran level without any gears :)
Ofc he should if he wants to fight Kaido

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This panel told us Zoro > Luffy >>>> Sanji 😌
Anyone who say Luffy is stronger should watch this 😌
Zoro is stronger than Luffy. I won't talk about Sanji because he just not on their level. 😌
Big brother looking up for his younger brat is normal, the strong need to protect the weak.

Apparently Zoro can't lose anymore. I though this couldn't get more boring lol. There are really no consequences in one piece. Some of them definitely complained about Pound and Pell being alive too, but they don't want that their favorite character loses, not even 1 fight.
They really want Zoro to win against every single opponent. That's just so dull and stale. Make Zoro lose some fights too, that's more natural for his growth. One day when he beats Mihawk, it will be even more impressive.
If you want him to lose, pair him with Mihawk, Yonkos, Admirals in 1vs1, otherwise, forget about Zoro losing.

I insta block anyone who is serious about Zoro > Luffy. Some people are not worth wasting your breath on.
Did you block me yet?

I insta block anyone who is serious about Zoro > Luffy. Some people are not worth wasting your breath on.

Cracker sliced off the top of King Baum's head while Nami was on top of him. Obviously, he meant more than that.
Hmm either way one slash compared to 11 hours is nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Still a sorry excuse of human braincells.

Last edited:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Apparently Zoro can't lose anymore. I though this couldn't get more boring lol. There are really no consequences in one piece. Some of them definitely complained about Pound and Pell being alive too, but they don't want that their favorite character loses, not even 1 fight.

They really want Zoro to win against every single opponent. That's just so dull and stale. Make Zoro lose some fights too, that's more natural for his growth. One day when he beats Mihawk, it will be even more impressive.
thats how highly oda thinks of zoro
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.