Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It probably is. So we can discuss about Luffy oneshotting her for a week just to see a gag in the first page of the next chapter and move on towards Kaido
This is one of my worst nightmares reading this series I swear.

I can't express how f'ing mad I am:lusalty: that Luffy still can't one-shot non-commander level characters:kayneshrug: and yet he is believed to beat Kaido by the end of Wano:suresure:

Worst

Custom title
My TOP 4 : Endorsi, Khun, Ehwa, Wangnan
I have yet to remember them all but I'm currently at the part where they get assigned the positions (cap 30)
It probably is. So we can discuss about Luffy oneshotting her for a week just to see a gag in the first page of the next chapter and move on towards Kaido :crybeard:
Nah no way man if that was a calamity sure but Ulti and PO? It would be a trash ending...I mean I can't wait to see their interactions but Luffy should just walk over them in base form....so won't be that "omg can't wait till the next chapter"

S

SinOfGreed

You said the only person you can see Zoro being used as a hype tool was for Kaidou himself. So you do see Zoro as someone who would hype up Kaidou lmao. You say Kaidou just doesn't need that ''extra hype'', not that Zoro wouldn't.
No I'm saying that if Zoro would job or be a 'hypetool' for anyone, it would only be Kaido (the arc boss). Not some bum flying six. He wouldn't be used as a hypetool for a commander since naturally that is the level of opponent he should be aiming to beat this arc

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Man, what's with all these strawmen? People like to take "Zoro will fight Kaido in a group" and edit it in their minds to "Zoro will solo Kaido" then go on a rant about Zoro wankers...

Plus, where'd Kaido even come from? The conversation was about the F6...and I know @Buusatan94 has called for Zoro to be defeated by King. What will losing to the likes of them get Zoro? Other than derision in the fandom, there's nothing for Zoro to gain as a character from losing to them. Hell, there's nothing for Zoro to learn from losing to Kaido either - losing to Mihawk at the Baratie showed him "how big the world is".
When the bs is so strong even Cyrus has to get involved.
A clean neg diff there boss.

Could you please address CTC's comment:

How does losing add to Zoro's character. Other than making Zoro's fights more entertaining for you (and earning him and his supporters derision from other fanboys), how does it help his character?

Zoro straight up losing a 1 vs 1 fight (especially against another swordsman) would be straight up character regression. It would completely undermine Zoro's resolve after his defeat at the hands of Mihawk:

This is one of the most defining character moments for Zoro, and you want Oda to throw it all away? For what? So that the battles would be a little more exciting?

Zoro's promise was so important that the chapter was named "Oath":

Apparently folks are so desperate to hand Ls to Zoro fans that they would rather Oda undermine his character.
:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.