Spoiler One Piece Chapter 982 Spoilers Discussion

Who should be the next Mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes against his character and his vow to luffy. instead of zoro growing you want him to regress as a character??
Nothing, it just breaks his long held promise of not being beaten by a Swordsman, spanning several arcs since the Bariate.
That's not what I meant. I just thought that losing in a fight would make him grow even further as a fighter but not regress as a character. I hope I making sense here:josad::josad::josad:

that would be a really bad cliffhanger lol
It definitely is. Then like pages in the middle of next chapter is one side or the other just running away.

All these quotes can be referenced directly to the Mihawk fight. He lost and he grew. It inspired to him to grow even stronger.
So he should keep losing. That will make him the strongest.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That's not what I meant. I just thought that losing in a fight would make him grow even further as a fighter but not regress as a character. I hope I making sense here:josad::josad::josad:
I can see it happen if it's against a brawler/ group fight. I.e. someone who is not a Swordsman. Losing against someone with a sword cannot come into fruition- ever.

No I'm saying that if Zoro would job or be a 'hypetool' for anyone, it would only be Kaido (the arc boss). Not some bum flying six. He wouldn't be used as a hypetool for a commander since naturally that is the level of opponent he should be aiming to beat this arc
Or just say Zoro won't be a hype tool for anyone? Zoro is too weak to be a hype tool for Kaidou, so the next logical guy would be one of the YC's. If a YC would crush Zoro and Zoro should be above the F6 by now, then that would be a strong showing of the YC. And it doesn't matter if Zoro will reach YC level this arc or not, there is a too big gap between Kaidou and YC's. So Zoro could be only a hype tool for a YC.
And only because you are on the same level doesn't mean you can't be a hype tool for them anymore, because that's exactly what would create hype around a character. And not when Kaidou would one shot a YC level (which Zoro stil has to proof), when he already did with a stronger character, Luffy.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Is there any sign that the Luffy / Page1 & Ulti interaction is at the end of the chapter? I hope it's not, I want more of them before next week.
Seems like this is a double page spread right?

This is so interesting, in this chapter looks like flying six is the "protagonist" especially with ulti - P1 thing and luffy is the antagonist. (because he appear in the last page of the chapter i think?)

Status
Not open for further replies.