a non-canon movie the author didn’t write

in fact, since we know Oda only saw the script, he’s probably the person who put in the civilians excuse
As much as Film Red was Red Hair Pirates wank, it’s interesting both admirals came out unscathed. I wonder if that due to Oda.
Like « Have Shanks look cool and flex as much as you want but don’t go further »
Toei would have not have hesitated to have Shanks actually knock two admirals out if they were left to themselves

The scabbards could damage Kaido, are you saying that the gap between Admirals and the Younkou is that big?
You're not brave enough to bet that uncle Kizaru beats Franky/someone else? You know he's not beating Goofy. :saden:
But you’ve admitted Kizaru > Lucci.

See I won our first convo by bringing up something unrelated.

Im just super far beyond you, I operate in worlds you can’t even perceive. LIGHTNING BOLTS launch from my finger tips. You’re like an ant!!!
:suresure:

You know what ACTUALLY changed the story forever and not just for the last couple hundred chapters?

Saobody.

Kizaru dogging the supernovas and the strawhats getting separated.

Imu pierced Sabo once and looked menacing on a throne. Big Whoop.

You gotta be crazy to think that’s a better intro than Kiz’s
Imu's introduction was way before that. Man you have agenda brainworms.

But you’ve admitted Kizaru > Lucci.

See I won our first convo by bringing up something unrelated.

Im just super far beyond you, I operate in worlds you can’t even perceive. LIGHTNING BOLTS launch from my finger tips. You’re like an ant!!!
:suresure:
You know nobody is stupid enough to believe that when Lucci himself only got his balls back when Kizaru entered the dome? This is just bait