Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
👨‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👨‍⚕️ 👮‍♂️ 👮‍♂️ 👮‍♂️ Hey,everyone. You spend time on this thread hungry for OP,but it's not healthy to be addicted to a single thing full-time. I made this mistake in the past,but i learn from it. Manga are the future of the comics industry. There are many great series out there,new or not,that are worth spending your time on. When you don't know how to look for good manga series on your own,ask someone who is knowledgeable about the subject for recommendations.
For example,i recently started following Sakamoto Days,one of shonen jump's latest hits. And this manga pleases me like OP never does. You should give it a try.
Here is a example: The woman in the image below delivered in only four chapters what captain mid didn't deliver in 582 chapters. (Yes,she is from Sakamoto Days.)

@Akai2 @zzShinichi @EmperorKinyagi @BangOO🍅 @Cross_Marian @ConquistadoR @mly90
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Seven7 @SakazOuki @NAMELESS @soheilhazrat @TheAncientCenturion
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @Sir Yasheen
ALSO READ GACHIAKUTA NOW!!!

-Incompetent Clown Manga Leaker Syndrome is a ailment that manifests when a manga content leaker repeatedly and inexplicably delays the release of highly anticipated material, causing widespread frustration and annoyance among fans. Symptoms include heightened anxiety, impatience, and an insatiable desire for sneak peeks and spoilers, which are perpetually out of reach due to the leaker's constant postponements. Sufferers may experience sleepless nights, relentless scrolling through forums for updates, and an overwhelming sense of despair as they yearn for the leaked content that never seems to materialize. The condition serves as a whimsical metaphor for the exasperation felt by fans eagerly awaiting new manga chapters, offering a humorous take on the frustrations of delayed gratification in the world of fandom and the clown behavior expressed by the leakers