Alright boys I got some spoilers from my source (Cant say cause Redon will go after him)

Its Kizaru vs Luffy

Kizaru has the casual look as usual still, he doesn't show any concern

Luffy is struggling with Kizaru and his speed

Luffy is using future sight but still unable to get a proper read on the light man

Luffy goes snakeman but Kizaru still kicks him away

Luffy is using ACoC again

Kizaru gives the usual "Speed is power" stuff
In the last page we see black lightning from behind them. Kizaru suddenly drops unconscious. From his DenDen in his pocket we hear marine fodders reporting Green Bull, who was bringing Akainu some tea, fainted too.
Luffy: "What's going on?! Zoro!?"
Zoro: "Sorry, Wuffy. I accidentally sneezed because of my cat hair allergy!!"
No break

1092: Justice of the Marines
- Entire chapter is focussed on the Marines
- We see some low ranked marines at the beach, they are amazed by the strenght of the Vice-Admirals fighting the Pacifista's
- They also talk about Coby and how they heard he became a Vice-Admiral after the event at Fullalead
- They see a huge explosion with light in the air and mention that musst be Admiral Kizaru fighting against the Yonko Monkey D Luffy
- They say Admirals are the only force that have a chance to face a Yonko, they star to cheer for Kizaru
- At the back of the marine feet more marine ships are joining the fleet, 1 of them is Smoker, he doesn't have his old weapon, but now hase a blade
- Chapter ends with Kizaru and Gear 5 Luffy having a huge clash high in the sky, Luffy has a huge fist and Kizaru has a huge fist of light

1092: Justice of the Marines
- Entire chapter is focussed on he Marines
- We see some low ranked marines at the beach, they are amazed by the strenght of the Vice-Admirals fighting the Pacifista's
- They also talk about Coby and how they heard he became a Vice-Admiral after the event at Fullalead
- They see a huge explosion with light in the air and mention that musst be Admiral Kizaru fighting against the Yonko Monkey D Luffy
- They say Admirals are the only force that have a change to face a Yonko, they star to cheer for Kizaru
- At the back of the marine feet more marine ships are joining the fleet, 1 of them is Smoker, he doesn't have his old weapon, but now hase a blade
- Chapter ends with Kizaru and Gear 5 Luffy having a huge clash high in the sky, Luffy has a huge fist and Kizaru has a huge fist of light
My honest reaction: