They sent an entire fleet when Shanks & Whirebeard met. It just got destroyed.
Where was the Admiral? Your whole hypocrit theory of Kizaru asking if he should go to stop Kaido and Big Mom is "just a formality and in actuality he would just go there and hide somewhere" crumbles at this very point.

How deluded can one be to spout such a bullshit and actually believing in it lmao. Do you even hear yourself?

The whole context of the situation is clear, its about "who can stop them". And Kizaru voluntered to do exactly that. How can someone read this Manga page and think "Kizaru is actually pissing his pants and he just asks if he should go there hiding and watching the Yonko do their thing from a distance"??

I never said this proves Kizaru would 1v2 snack two Yonkos, you desperately try to put words in my mouth to discredit me cause my actual points are way too logical for you to say anything intellectual against them. Again: it only proves Kizaru was ready and confident to do something about that situation and was not afraid even a bit from neither Kaido nor Big Mom - and most importantly he was about to enter Wano which is the main point here cause you tried to twist Greenbulls words as if the navy was too afraid of entering Wano while Kaido is there. Bam, your whole initial point was so easily disproved by a mere Manga fact you now desperately try to mis interpret.