Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are reading the early spoilers wrong

I think once the scene cuts back to Luffy vs Kizaru, it's gonna be implied they've been fighting for a bit and trading blows

then Luffy is gonna get kicked and the scene will cut away again

at the end of the chapter the scene comesback to the fight, implying more time has passed, and then Luffy enters Gear 5 awakening the Robot

people are reading it like Kizaru one shot G4, and i don't think that's what happened

you guys should wait for raws
It's clear that the kick that Kizaru hit Luffy is very significant based on Redon's hint about it

Even if it doesn't outright rock Luffy, this is Kizaru tagging post Wano Snakeman with Future Sight with a big attack.

Kaido literally needed his drunk hybrid mode to do that lmao

maybe cuz they been saying luffy gonna mid diff Wizaru, look at him gear 4 gone with one kick, drums of freedom activated :milaugh:
So we must hype kizaru for doing something that kaido did which was actually oneshot gear 4? Or resoundingly defeat gear 4 several times with luffy being knocked out? Kizaru not only failed to knock out gear 4 luffy but he also failed to force luffy to use g5 immediately which stupidly enough Lucci did

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nothing changed
yonko >= Admirals still

Kaido still solid-high diffs any admiral
BM and Shanks very high diffs

Snakemqn vs Kizaru wasn't one sided
Nope, they're on the same level. Base Luffy vs hybrid Kaido was already monumental and a Yonko level fight, fighting on par with Snakeman and making Luffy go to a power up that is > the strongest Yonko puts Kizaru firmly on Yonko level.

And unlike Lucci, haters can’t claim Luffy didn’t need Gear 5 since Kizaru was destroying Gear 4 lol.

Can’t believe Oda actually had Akainu himself come to stop Kuma when the Holy Knights are supposed to be strong lol. Really not sure how we are supposed to be hyped for these Celestial Dragons when they are too scared to face a heavily wounded Kuma
It's obvious holy knights are nothing special, their role is to give fights to the likes of Belo Betty during the final war lol. There's a reason why an admiral is in charge of protecting Saturn and not these bums lol

🤔is Kuma so powerful that Akainu had to personally take care of it

Or

🤔is everyone else so weak that Akainu had to personally take care of it
Who else is there to defeat Kuma? A punch of weak marines or average VAs? Top dogs from WG ain’t doing shit cuz navy is there so they don’t bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.