Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it’s a lot shorter than the time it took with Kaido. It’s Kind of like how in 1042 When Luffy and Kaido were fighting seriously Luffy was changing forms during the exchange.
Its probably shorter, but i think they fought for some minutes. Luffy is not going from one kick in 1091 to Snakeman directly and then transform to G5 after one kick. Thats retarded thinking.

H

Herrera95

What's with the Holy Knights downplay? Didn't they get sent to certain kingdoms that are facing rebellions? Which means they're not even in Mariejois to stop Kuma, hence Akainu's arrival
I just wonder if they sent just one for each kingdom or not.

I believe one for each kingdom should be enough. Those kingdom doesn't seem to have anyone relevant enough that one guy around YC1 level would have trouble even if they had an army.

I guess Big Mom children did something similar right? Germa 66 too and Revo army...

What's with the Holy Knights downplay? Didn't they get sent to certain kingdoms that are facing rebellions? Which means they're not even in Mariejois to stop Kuma, hence Akainu's arrival
Lol...nothing can stop agenda piece at this stage....only full summary or panels (without controversy) will boil down agenda piece...until then...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.