Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
A couple of things in this chapter:
1. Kuma's death drawing closer, as expected. Fruit going to Vivi.
2. Luffybros got overconfident and I said a beating a la Thunder Bagua is right behind the corner. He is barely a top tier.
3. Kizaru will body Luffy and Zoro will take over.
I want Vivi to get Kuma's Fruit so bad. Her entire character revolves around the power of emotion, with her feelings being what finally stops the civil war in Alabasta, so, Vivi getting a Fruit that lets her express her emotions physically would be great.

If Zoro Rayleigh's Kizaru to save Luffy I will make a lot of happy noises.

King only got dura that can be exploited easily

Katakuri is the most gifted one and he s a loser
How you 47 years old ur mom have acoc and couldnt learn it :josad:
Yeah, if King turns into a retard, sure.

So not having ACoC is an L, alright lmao. Let's forget him having FS, awakening and strong hardening. All of that is irrelevant huh. His own mother doesn't even have FS. I thought FS is that irrelevant? It would safe her some troubles against Kidd and Law...

Thinking about it: Not only can Kizaru deal with the attacks of Snakeman + FS, but he can also hit Luffy with FS. That man is decent to say the least.
And if Snakeman couldn't get the job done, Luffy might go for some G5 skills that somehow outspeed or generally outperform Snakeman. Really wanna what he's going to do.
How he's going to pull out more power, in case Boundman's power is not enough, is not difficult to imagine, but outperforming Snakeman creates room for a very interesting development, assuming G5's base speed is not already going to do just that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Marco and skilled in the same sentence lol

When have we ever seen him do anything impressive without his fruit

0 haki feats, 0 regular combat feats, 100% broken fruit usage
Reacting to Kizaru's point blank range attack on WB out of nowhere?
Fighting and holding off Kizaru without getting clowned until a distraction happened?
Matching Big Mom's attack and making her flee the battle?
Keeping two commanders at bay while occasionally gaining upper hand?

I am rather positive certain "skilled" commander can't pull off these feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.