Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Vivi to get Kuma's Fruit so bad. Her entire character revolves around the power of emotion, with her feelings being what finally stops the civil war in Alabasta, so, Vivi getting a Fruit that lets her express her emotions physically would be great.

If Zoro Rayleigh's Kizaru to save Luffy I will make a lot of happy noises.
Too bad she isn't strong or fighter

Yeah, if King turns into a retard, sure.

So not having ACoC is an L, alright lmao. Let's forget him having FS, awakening and strong hardening. All of that is irrelevant huh. His own mother doesn't even have FS. I thought FS is that irrelevant? It would safe her some troubles against Kidd and Law...
Like i said the most gifted yc1 but still the weakest :myman:

Katakuri the only YC :
  • Skilled at brawling and kicking --> can match fs g4 ,beat pre fs g4
  • Skilled at using a weapon--> almost KOed luffy with just a scratch on his side
  • Skilled at df mastery --> awakening that never lost to G4
  • Skilled with haki --> adhaki and top koka
  • Can use CoC at will
  • Super fast too
The rest are just useless bum who can't even awaken their fruits or higher CoA
He has awakened his fruit reached high level in CoO born with coc but still remains a fodder with all of those advantages:josad:
Can be taken down by 13 decent hits from anyone has reached wci goofy level:risitasad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I want Vivi to get Kuma's Fruit so bad. Her entire character revolves around the power of emotion, with her feelings being what finally stops the civil war in Alabasta, so, Vivi getting a Fruit that lets her express her emotions physically would be great.

If Zoro Rayleigh's Kizaru to save Luffy I will make a lot of happy noises.
I think the purpose of her getting Kuma's DF is to reverse what Lily did, who also probably had the same fruit.
It is the most hax fruit in existence so there could be lots of potential with memory extraction and whatnot...

What would Jackpot do against Greencalf.
Send him to the Afterlife to get judged by the King of Hell. :luuh:

Not they Weevil and her but they Marines.

Dude Weevil was still screaming for his mother when they were leaving. He wasn't even defeated.
Bakkin was taking about her and Weevil. It's even in the official translation.

The fact that Bakkin was not taken is also a prime example of Ryo not being interested in any way in her.

Weevil was screaming probably because Aramaki restrained him more than beaten him unconscious, or maybe he was already in cuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.