Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xione I say this with a heavy heart, its time to drop the Kong wank
Dude probably died of a heart attack during the timeskip. Intercepting Kuma was his last chance of being a real character.
:risitasad:
Theres gotta be a reason he was introduced. I refuse to believe Oda dropped his character lmao.

Then again, he seems to have completely forgot about this guy lol:parkcry:

GB’s feats

- Negged King and Queen

- Beat Prime WB equivalent

- Casually tanked an adCoC attack

Fujitora’s “feats”

- Failed to capture Law despite having Doflamingo on his side

- Couldn’t break the birdcage

- pushed back by a G3 punch

- Let Jack the weakest YC destroy 2 of his ships despite having Tsuru and Sengoku on his side

- So garbage Akainu did not want to send him to stop Blackbeard and Law from fighting

Its Ishiover
People really give greenbull alot of shit for not wanting to fight rhp, law, kidd and shp, but he still got some of the best feats of all admirals.

Fujitora already helped free the slaves in Marie Geoise once, he isn't fighting against their liberator when he comes.
Fujitora did fight against the liberators. Not putting people back in chains is not the same as freeing them. And even after Mariejoa, he remained his role as an admiral and told Sakazuki that they as the marines will need to put faith in Vegapunks creation.

This man has no intentions of leaving.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Reacting to Kizaru's point blank range attack on WB out of nowhere?
Fighting and holding off Kizaru without getting clowned until a distraction happened?
Matching Big Mom's attack and making her flee the battle?
Keeping two commanders at bay while occasionally gaining upper hand?

I am rather positive certain "skilled" commander can't pull off these feats.
King the campfire

Status
Not open for further replies.