Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
By the time that Akainu is fought, Zoro and Sanji should be strong enough to fight Admirals. They were not when Kaido was fought. It made sense for Kid and Law to fight them at that point.

Thats not really a fair argument to make.
You've lost sight of the point again, it's not about how strong Zoro and Sanji are but rather the gap between Luffy and their opponents.

You were on the right track with Big Mom, because the gap between Luffy's opponent and Big Mom was not heaven and earth like Kaidou and the commanders, she was taken down by unorthodox opponents in an unorthodox manner. Even if Kaidou was much stronger, it was close enough to throw the structure apart.

2 things.

1. Why did Luffy even bother to use G4 when he was aiming for G5 since the beginning? A waste of time imo.

2. Why are the Admirals getting hyped over Akainu fighting a brainless half dead Kuma? Lmao. A Kuma who is 100% surviving that fight with probably no serious injuries btw.

You've lost sight of the point again, it's not about how strong Zoro and Sanji are but rather the gap between Luffy and their opponents.

You were on the right track with Big Mom, because the gap between Luffy's opponent and Big Mom was not heaven and earth like Kaidou and the commanders, she was taken down by unorthodox opponents in an unorthodox manner.
I didnt lose "sight" of anything lol. The "gap" doesnt matter because Oda can just widen the "gap" for Akainu when its time.

Big Mom isnt Kaido's subordinate. The Admirals are Akainu's. Its really that simple. Thats why Kid and Law fought Big Mom and not Queen and King.

Status
Not open for further replies.