Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys all trying to bash akainu but me I find it realy impressive that he is so scary that a mindless robot ran away tail betwwen legs from him .
Was'nt kuma not suposed to have any conscience left ? SO his instinct told him to dip as fast as possible ?
Akainu W

My reaction is directly proportional to the degenerate admiral wank going on here.

If we had less fanboyism we could discuss more about theories. Fuck the agendas.

I do enjoy it too much rubbing it in their faces when they are wrong, because they go too far with their overhyping.

What's the issue now? You should take it out on the admiral boys if you don't like it. Do you tell them to stop overreacting?
I agree some of them are really immature and stupid (Lee, Extravlad, Kurwa, etc.) but there's a point where you just gotta stop entertaining their shit man it's not worth it

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
reminder that redon did not point out Luffy used ACoC when he kicked Kizaru (nor that Kizaru blocked it) he might be the least biased of the leakers, but he's a still a condom fan
Not Redon's fault. No one knows what advCoC is. They still think it's no touch. Even harder to spot with Snakeman. CoA is easy to spot.

Don't even sweat about this, Luffy is 99% using advCoC. Pretty much a no doubter.

The main problem behind the yonko vs Admiral Is Shanks.

People assumed that Shanks was the weakest yonko or in the same level of them, and since Shanks has an amazing portray against Admirals people thought they could not fight on yonko level.
The Truth Is, and I Always knew It, that Shanks Is something else entirely, waiting on purpose for G5 Luffy.
The Truth Is, Shanks Is on a League on his own, the mistake was thinking that Kaido was above him or something.
I still believe in Shanks feats showed in Red and what he did against Aramaki because Shanks Is his own thing, of course Oda made the guy from chapter 1 the strongest out of his group, It was not a coincidence that Oda made Luffy leave Shanks as the last one out of the original ones, the new Yonkos Luffy, Teach and Shanks are gonna play a League above Big Mom and Kaido, not only them but also the likes of Dragon, Kuzan and Akainu since thks Is a shonen, of course the top tiers left alive that Oda preserved are above Kaido and Big Mom who are already dead in the "Yonko Saga" that started in Punk Hazard and finished in wano, while the other characters are alive for a reason in this "Final Saga".
And Yes, Kizaru Is slightly above Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.