Status
Not open for further replies.
He said it, he would laugh at Doffy though.
Don't get me wrong, Hancock, Croc, Doffy and Jinbe - they all are fodders to top tiers. Hancock is dangerous because of her hax working. But that's the thing, if her hax works. Hell, her hax didn't even work against Pre-TS Luffy...

Anyway, Doflamingo was already compared to Hancock by Kuzan and he was simply portrayed stronger than her. He's also likely stronger than Croc as well. Heck, he's basically another part of Crocodile - similar crew structure (except his crew being better), both wanted to rule over a kingdom (except Doffy was successful) and so on.

You think Jack and Cracker come close to that?

Apollo

The Sol King
Why did Kaidou kill a Skysplitter Luffy who used 3 Advanced Hakis whereas Rooftop Luffy is a Tough Fight to Kizaru as per his own words?

:kuzanshut:
Kizaru:"oOooooo these supernovas are so scary"
Proceeds to neg supernovas in Sabaody

Kizaru:"Ooooo you're so tough, you beat kaido after all"
Proceeds to kick him across Egghead with 1 attack

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If Luffy is just using CoA, Kizaru essentially beat someone comparable to Rooftop Luffy

"StRoNgEr ThAn kAiDoU" :risitasad:
Drunked Kaido was only used when Luffy, according to Kaido, put his hands on a powerful weapon like Haoshoku and came back with refinement at the sky-splitting level... But even without Haoshoku, the same Luffy would still be tough for Kizaru. LOL

Do you think I care what redon says about something as intricate and convoluted as haki?

Go reread Snakeman Luffy vs Kaidou, there are no black sparks "before" contact, the mode is simply too fast to convey attacks before they are making contact, it's gonna be messy. If you see any sparks of haki at all. Luffy is 100% using advCoC. Without a shadow of a doubt, Kizaru acknowledged Kaidou's defeat for a reason, unless you wanna tell me rooftop Luffy is the level Kizaru deems worthy to defeat Kaidou?

The first thing Greenbull did was eat an advCoC attack for breakfast against Yamato, this is not the saving grace you think it is. This cope that Luffy is turning off his advanced CoC while risking getting his ass kicked and needing every single attack to count is the lowest of the low.
False.
Here is Snakeman using CoC and charging it before the attack

Sabo has yet to prove that he can beat Katakuri while Akainu's inferior is out here fighting Snakeman Luffy equally who had Drunken Mode Kaido use FS.

How can Oda justify that Sabo became that strong. Dragon is the one.

Does this make sense? @comrade
he was doing this with advcoc
And the fight was already entering the final stages

this fight is just beginning a fight with 2 top tiers so calm down

I agree for the sabo point tho, he actually needs to fight someone strong if he’s going to fight akainu of an admiral
But knowing oda he might just make him that strong with no explanation like he did for Kidd and law

man powerscaling in one piece is hard cause even the creator sabotages it himself

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy is stronger than Kaido.
Im talking about Kizaru.

Also, the fact that Kizaru acknowledges Luffy for beating Kaido doesn't phase you at all?

That means Kizaru knew what he was going into and still decided to ride in solo
It shows that Oda still considers Kaidou to be the biggest landmark in Luffy's pirate career yet.

I highly doubt any Marine except Garp/Sengoku are on Kaidou's level. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.