Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakeman is only for attack speed which increases a lot, Luffy stays stationary in Snakeman as in everyother G4 form, Kizaru speed blitzing Full Gear 2 Luffy would be crazier

Clearly not, Snake-man is far more faster than Gear two. He should move with FS as soon has he noticed Kizaru launching an Attack.
That's why it's a ridiculously good speed feat.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So Kizaru is faster then Kaido? Who wouldve known, man this is a new revelation for me.
You say that but there are an extremely vocal minority of Frenchmen on this website who think Kaido is far faster than Kizaru lol.

Can you guys go one chapter without mentioning Kaido btw? Like just enjoy the chapter for what it is. I have been saying for months now that Luffy will require a new form/way to deal with Kizarus speed to beat him, unlike Kaido who required Brute force to finish off.
Fuji.

You my boy, you know that, me and you are cool and we are still cool. So I say this as your boy:

Shut the fuck up dude.

You always do this shit lol, you come into the middle of a conversation where Yonko fans continue to downplay Admirals and you act like it is Admiral fans who are starting the fighting. Seriously, stop doing this shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.