Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is holding back too then?

Stop the double standards bro

I'm a big Luffy fan but acknowledge this shit is so damn hype for Kizaru

For me this going like expected.
Kizaru using his DF and Haki to block luffy haki snakeman attacks .
Then getting hit on luffy and now it's luffy turn at the end .
But this also show the fight will be short .

Luffy has never used snakeman without FS.

Also I'm not exaggerating the speed difference. Let me show you.

The distance Kaido covered was like 10 meters (Luffy is right next to Kaido after Red Roc, but lets be generous to make the point)

The distance Kizaru covered is around 1-2 kilometers (half a small island-- I'm being conservative to make the point).

Not accounting for differences in reaction speed between forms and just using the distance component of the speed equation (d/s basic algebra), Kizaru would be moving 100-200 times faster than Kaido.

And again, I'm underestimating intentionally.

I don't think you can actually use math in powerscaling like this, I'm just trying to give a sense of how bonkers this feat is
Kizaru at lowball is 100 times faster than Kaido @MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi

Ok, so pure cope. I'll leave to your headcanon then.

Also, how one can be illiterate to not even be able to read properly a summary lol?
You’re the illiterate and it’s showing the more you reply me… I gave you an instance with g5 vs lucci and your argument was “not complete g5” that makes you the illiterate and shows you are using headcanon

I gave you another instance of g5 using coa to block death bagua showing that luffy can use either coa or coa anytime he wants and it’s not a requirement for g5 but you couldn’t refute yet you put a manga page that is explained the same thing I’m saying
English isn’t even my first language but I have no trouble understanding what kaido was saying

let me give you a final example
Luffy barjang Gunn with haki when he explicitly stated he was going to hit kaido with touching…. If coa and coc was a requirement for g5 then why does he need to coat his arm in coa or say he wasn’t going to touch

whether coc or coa it’s up to luffy

He hasn't used it so far but as I said, don't assume anything yet. Maybe he pulls it next chapter, or even this chapter.

1093: Luffy and Kizaru hit each other with aCoC and they split the dome of Egghead in half and the skies.
Thats equivalent of me saying Teach held back by not using CoC vs Law lmao Teach probably has CoC but never used it yet not confirmed %100

Thats why I said Teach hold back by not using Quake at full power like Marineford.

You’re the illiterate and it’s showing the more you reply me… I gave you an instance with g5 vs lucci and your argument was “not complete g5” that makes you the illiterate and shows you are using headcanon

I gave you another instance of g5 using coa to block death bagua showing that luffy can use either coa or coa anytime he wants and it’s not a requirement for g5 but you couldn’t refute yet you put a manga page that is explained the same thing I’m saying
English isn’t even my first language but I have no trouble understanding what kaido was saying

let me give you a final example
Luffy barjang Gunn with haki when he explicitly stated he was going to hit kaido with touching…. If coa and coc was a requirement for g5 then why does he need to coat his arm in coa or say he wasn’t going to touch

whether coc or coa it’s up to luffy
Lol, again failing to read a simple summary.

Incredible.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Thats drunk Kaido playing around. Literally not using Observation.
The crazy thing is that Kaido could have easily beaten G2 and G3 Luffy with Conqueror's Haki at the sky-splitting level much faster if he had used Future Sight and his slaughter mode more often, lmao... Kaido was basically having fun until he was satisfied, no wonder Big Mom was still proclaiming that Kaido was playing with his food.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Then they are retards, as soon as Kizaru was introduced I knew he was the fastest dude on the planet. Its his whole theme.
Then we can end this here lol. I don’t think it’s Kaido downplay to say the fucking light logia is faster than him lol.

And Kizaru’s speed and AP here is completely insane. He blasted Luffy through the Vegaforce and destroyed it dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.