Status
Not open for further replies.
You Guys are overstudying such basic simple Chapters. Kizaru was too fast for Gear 4 Snakeman and overpowered him. Luffy realised even his Gear 4 snakeman is too slow for Kizaru so he decided to use Awakening since he needs his 100% to beat Kizaru its simple. Kizaru has yet to show us a new named Attack or switch to the Blade or even use Awakening.

LUFFY CANT BEAT KIZARU WITHOUT ACoC and Gear 5
Man, they are acting as if Kizaru telling that Luffy is tough is a big deal.
When the chapter happens there will be people that will use speed lines to say that X is faster than kizaru or something

Guys I think I cooked something.

I think the giant robot was JoyBoy's companion, like Zunesha and now they know that JoyBoy is back.

The Franky of JoyBoy's crew.

JoyBoy = Luffy
Ryuma = Zoro
Imu = Nami
Zunesha = animal = Chopper
Old robot = cyborg = Franky
I cooked again guys.

So, we know that the old robot's eyes powered up after hearing Nika's drums of liberations.

Now, a question that arises is why didn't the robot awaken when Luffy used gear 5 against Lucci?

My meal is the following.

Luffy didn't only go Gear 5, he turned into a giant, and him turning into a giant made his heart bigger.

The bigger the heart, the louder the drums.

What if Giant Luffy has a louder heartbeat that awakened the robot?

The main point you're trying to get across is that a non-aCoC user cannot compete against an aCoC user hence the user who has it has to be stripped off his ability to use it.

Oda has literally drawn Kuzan who can't use aCoC as far as I'm aware equal aCoC user Garp in an equal clash and have the durability to take those attacks twice.

Why would Oda strip Luffy off that power when he himself establishes that Kizaru's equal could tank it ?

Also, Garp touched Kuzan twice using aCoC for those saying barrier isn't used. Luffy needed the barrier to break through Kaido's scales.
Defenseless Ryokugyu eating ACoC like breakfast

But Luffy is somehow not using his strongest haki even after shitting his pants from Kizaru's presence, and Kizaru who is known for his defense is blocking it to the point that he complimented the man who mauled Kaido
Make it make sense, the cope is at an all time high

Can't blame these roaches for being so defensive because their wank is literally dead
:fujilaugh:

You Guys are overstudying such basic simple Chapters. Kizaru was too fast for Gear 4 Snakeman and overpowered him. Luffy realised even his Gear 4 snakeman is too slow for Kizaru so he decided to use Awakening since he needs his 100% to beat Kizaru its simple. Kizaru has yet to show us a new named Attack or switch to the Blade or even use Awakening.

LUFFY CANT BEAT KIZARU WITHOUT ACoC and Gear 5
Calm down little buddy. If Kizaru was too fast for snakemen he would have dodged every hit from base luffy and snakemen. Though the spoilers clearly indicate that they were trading blows. I'm waiting for the spoilers because either one or both of them are jobbing warming up or Kizaru was just to far away to sense. Luffy literally sensed Kizaru sometime when he entered the island so if the spoilers said he was outside of island range it's likely Luffy can't sense him. It's that simple.

You can't say Kizaru is too fast if they've been fighting equally all this time.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
None of these have to do with haki or general combat feats other than the first one

Marco can hold back literally anyone in the verse with his fruit until he runs out of stamina, that’s why it’s broken. There goes point 2 and 3

Keeping 2 commanders at bay again with his broken fruit

We have yet to see him do anything impressive without his fruit, just being real

Kata can’t pull them off because he doesn’t have the Phoenix fruit lol

All of Marco’s best feats (only feats really) come from how broken his fruit is, I don’t know how you don’t see it
Haki isn't the only thing that constitutes "skill". Marco was nowhere near WB when Kizaru's light beams were almost reaching WB, but he came in just in time intercepted the attack, and stopped it. You need crazy speed and equally crazy reactions to move that fast. Marco doesn't have solid flames, they normally let the light pass through them, but he blocked Kizaru without letting a single beam reach Kizaru. Blocking light with flames is the mother of all skills.

Mastering DF tasks skills in the event that you're not aware. It's generally even harder to use a completely defense-centric fruit like Marco's for offense, which he does very efficiently. Granted Marco's fruit doesn't help a lot in stalling people, but you don't hold off top tiers and more than one YC-level character just by being able to regenerate. You'd get swatted around like a fly if you're not able to fight back.

Also, people need to stop their obsession with the term "advanced". There are enough people without advanced abilities that can fight on par with if not better than the so-called advanced ability users.

Status
Not open for further replies.