Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're still not reading my posts. I've said 10 times over, that idgaf about Redon's opinion and i'll look at the raws to decide for myself.

Ofcourse, if Luffy is using CoC - then Kizaru is essentially fighting the same G4 Snakeman Luffy that Kaidou fought.

But in the case that it isn't CoC & just CoA - then what?
I mean Kizaru dogged Snakeman regardless so it wouldn't make him look worse or better.

The more interesting thing is his response to Gear 5 in the next couple of chapters.

THAT'S where you'll get the actual comparison to Kaido.

When Luffy does move like Black Mamba that extent his arms and get dodged he can be subject to counter-attacks from FS using fast characters, but that applies to any of his form lol, not a specificity from Snakeman.

Boundman was literally blitzing the shit outta Doffy in term of movement speed and it supposed to be the slower G4 form.
This just doesn't work as argument.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean Kizaru dogged Snakeman regardless so it wouldn't make him look worse or better.
Not if he dogged a version comparable to Rooftop Luffy???

It depends on whether CoC was used or not. And that needs panels.

The more interesting thing is his response to Gear 5 in the next couple of chapters.

THAT'S where you'll get the actual comparison to Kaido.
Yep.

Kizaru's finisher v. Luffy's finisher & how it compares to Kaidou's will tell us all that we need to know.

When Luffy does move like Black Mamba that extent his arms and get dodged he can be subject to counter-attacks from FS using fast characters, but that applies to any of his form lol, not a specificity from Snakeman.

Boundman was literally blitzing the shit outta Doffy in term of movement speed and it supposed to be the slower G4 form.
This just doesn't work as argument.

Now try to show a panel of luffy dodging or trying to dodge on Snakeman... Yes his punches are much faster we know that which is why he was able to hit Katakuri, not because he was moving faster.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And those mobility feats are Boundman's feats alone, don't just pass it off to Snakeman when it doesn't even use Geppou/Soru to move like Boundman does.

Snakeman is faster, when it comes to attacks. Not when it comes to movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.