Status
Not open for further replies.
FS is not a hype for a character but actually dehype. They can see the future ahead and they still arent hot shit.
Only if they are the strongest in the world, can they look good. If they are not, they look even worse because of such abilities.
Kaido dodging Snakeman by pulling a snakeman copy with FS copy during Thief/stealing mode...

Luffy never blocked Kaido without aCoC so if he blocks Kizaru, it will be a first.
G5 has no effect on Kizaru's powers. Just like it has no effect on Kaido's powers.
Luffybros got overconfident and now they are paying for it. Just like I said they would.

We know what happens when a lethal weapon is in play. Luffy runs away.

What? Speed works only for Kizaru's moves and not for King's moves? :milaugh:
You cant be picking and choosing. Either it works or it doesnt. And seems like it does work.
Luffy did block Kaido without ACoC i mean that is what happen when kaido did death destroyer and luffy just used CoA to block.
It was also ACoA that block Kaido in fire drgaon form not ACoC . If KIzaru use his light saber luffy will have to use ACoA not ACoC where you still touch people and ACoA does not .
G5 did have effect on Kaido power luffy reflect bolo and he even adjust his body to kaido attacks and even mess kaido from inside when he try to eat him .
What it did not do is stop Kaido fighting skills since he was still getting in hits but still effect his powers .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I think you're just saying random stuff to act like you're having fun or something. You made it sound like Snakeman's raw speed made Kaido lose the edge, so I pointed out how Kaido needed FS to tackle Luffy's FS. How's that me wanking FS? On the contrary to your logic, Luffy's FS failed to save him from Kaido. What does that mean to you? lmao.

The focus of my argument was on Snakeman's raw speed vs Kaido's raw speed because it should be obvious that the deciding factor will be their raw speeds when both parties are using FS.
>Kaidou able to react to and gain the advantage against any Luffy mode prior to Snakeman (Luffy is using FS in those cases too)
>Luffy uses Snakeman and Kaidou is suddenly unable to even perceive what is happening (let alone mentally react to it, let alone physically react to it, he's like 2-3 steps back on the reaction scale)
>Kaidou uses FS and he goes from not being able to perceive the attacks, to outright blitzing him in his slowest mode (the power of FS)

Lmfao there are no two ways about this, you are essentially doing the FS wanking yourself here.

And regarding Snakeman, if you're saying FS is being used, then it was also being used in other forms, so the difference here was Snakeman being stacked ontop of the FS was so difficult to handle that Kaidou could not even perceive it, we're not even talking about simple reactions here, that's how potent that combo is. It's to the point where even if Luffy stopped using FS with Snakeman it doesn't guarantee Kaidou can blitz him, it just means he may be able to perceive and react to some attacks.

What are the odds that Kizaru has a light form that can't be touched, even by haki
Which means Electro/Light Gloves are gonna need to come into play to fight him
:zorothink:
NOT YOU TOO POT.
Why would Luffy use gloves when he has freedom to fight as he wishes? Isn't that contradicting the whole purpose of the Nika awakening, a fruit that allows him to have absolute freedom?

Where is the freedom if he needs to grab some gloves?

Tbf though, Luffy fights always last way longer than expected, or have breaks in between them (either he loses then comes back or gets "lost" lol). Thats when most other fights take place, before he ends the fight in 5-10 chapters.

Its oddly consistent between Enies Lobby, Dressrosa, WCI and Wano at least.
My theory is that happens mostly because Oda is giving himself time to figure out the next arc.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The protector is now busy with the mighty Rob Lucci. :pepehands:
Yes, Lucci is trying to be Apoo v2.0.

Luffy did block Kaido without ACoC i mean that is what happen when kaido did death destroyer and luffy just used CoA to block.
It was also ACoA that block Kaido in fire drgaon form not ACoC . If KIzaru use his light saber luffy will have to use ACoA not ACoC where you still touch people and ACoA does not .
G5 did have effect on Kaido power luffy reflect bolo and he even adjust his body to kaido attacks and even mess kaido from inside when he try to eat him .
What it did not do is stop Kaido fighting skills since he was still getting in hits but still effect his powers .
Show me that scene because I am pretty sure there isnt a single instance where Luffy blocked Kaido before getting aCoC.
No, Luffy has used aCoC against Kaido's final attack. Luffy always touched Kaido with aCoA, he started not touching only after aCoC.

That is not an effect on Kaido's powers, that is an effect on the environment.
Stretching them from inside aint happening to all normal sized humanoids, including hybrid Kaido and Kizaru.
Deforming their body with hits is a thing, sure, however, I dont know if that has any effect on them whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.