Status
Not open for further replies.
The line in this chapter that gives me the most confidence is Kizaru acknowledging Luffy.

He knows Luffy beat Kaido, he knows what Luffy is capable of…

But Kizaru still went inside the dome knowing he’d encounter Luffy anyway and is unphased by Gear 5.

:steef:
He's following orders. A military dog. What else do you expect?

Akainu is being barked at by the celestial dragons ...

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
>Kaidou able to react to and gain the advantage against any Luffy mode prior to Snakeman (Luffy is using FS in those cases too)
>Luffy uses Snakeman and Kaidou is suddenly unable to even perceive what is happening (let alone mentally react to it, let alone physically react to it, he's like 2-3 steps back on the reaction scale)
>Kaidou uses FS and he goes from not being able to perceive the attacks, to outright blitzing him in his slowest mode (the power of FS)

Lmfao there are no two ways about this, you are essentially doing the FS wanking yourself here.

And regarding Snakeman, if you're saying FS is being used, then it was also being used in other forms, so the difference here was Snakeman being stacked ontop of the FS was so difficult to handle that Kaidou could not even perceive it, we're not even talking about simple reactions here, that's how potent that combo is. It's to the point where even if Luffy stopped using FS with Snakeman it doesn't guarantee Kaidou can blitz him, it just means he may be able to perceive and react to some attacks.
What were Kaido's best reaction feats again? He was getting tagged by almost every single mode. Obviously, Snakeman's much faster than other modes regardless of FS, and it uses an unpredictable pattern of attacks. Even Katakuri took some time to grasp its concept despite using FS from the beginning. How is saying FS countered FS the same as wanking FS? lmao. You're not even making any sense. Unless Kaido's FS is superior to Luffy's, the difference maker was Kaido's raw speed, and that's what I was pointing out.

Kaido legit almost matched Snakeman's raw speed in his slowest form although it's a special circumstance. So he could operate at those speeds even without FS.

What were Kaido's best reaction feats again? He was getting tagged by almost every single mode. Obviously, Snakeman's much faster than other modes regardless of FS, and it uses an unpredictable pattern of attacks. Even Katakuri took some time to grasp its concept despite using FS from the beginning. How is saying FS countered FS the same as wanking FS? lmao. You're not even making any sense. Unless Kaido's FS is superior to Luffy's, the difference maker was Kaido's raw speed, and that's what I was pointing out.
Blocking and countering FS+snakeman.Countering multiple gear 5 moves and that is it.

The line in this chapter that gives me the most confidence is Kizaru acknowledging Luffy.

He knows Luffy beat Kaido, he knows what Luffy is capable of…

But Kizaru still went inside the dome knowing he’d encounter Luffy anyway and is unphased by Gear 5.

:steef:
I don't see why he should be phase by G5 even more so giant luffy the first thing Kaido did was bite luffy neck when he turn big .
Being big in this series never equal good or being a giant never ends well lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.