Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What were Kaido's best reaction feats again? He was getting tagged by almost every single mode. Obviously, Snakeman's much faster than other modes regardless of FS, and it uses an unpredictable pattern of attacks. Even Katakuri took some time to grasp its concept despite using FS from the beginning. How is saying FS countered FS the same as wanking FS? lmao. You're not even making any sense. Unless Kaido's FS is superior to Luffy's, the difference maker was Kaido's raw speed, and that's what I was pointing out.
FS took Kaidou from being unable to perceive the attacks, to a blitz in what is his slowest form

Dunno how you can dance around that.:kayneshrug:

The very fact that anything outside of FS was not letting Kaidou escape that situation is a checkmate against you, because Kaidou does not lack in movement or attack speed at all.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
FS took Kaidou from being unable to perceive the attacks, to a blitz in what is his slowest form

Dunno how you can dance around that.:kayneshrug:

The very fact that anything outside of FS was not letting Kaidou escape that situation is a checkmate against you.
Don't know why you're skipping the part where Luffy's FS got countered lmao. There's are limits to deliberate ignorance too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The line in this chapter that gives me the most confidence is Kizaru acknowledging Luffy.

He knows Luffy beat Kaido, he knows what Luffy is capable of…

But Kizaru still went inside the dome knowing he’d encounter Luffy anyway and is unphased by Gear 5.

:steef:
@Fujishiro reading something like this, do you still believe Kaido was the strongest? Kizaru didn’t have to charge in solo to face the guy who beat Kaido, he could’ve waited for backup but no, he charged in believing full well that Luffy beat Kaido lol.

And Luffy also had his entire crew present.

Status
Not open for further replies.