Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that.

Initially thought it was a close fight with Luffy using advCoC. Both taking damage, and then Kizaru gaining the edge with the kick.

Now the result is Kizaru trashed Luffy who doesn't seem to be using advCoC to not waste away his haki, before he knows he can land attacks on him? Kizaru is treating this like a casual walk in the park, and we're talking about Snakeman + FS, forget AP for a second, the sheer speed, angles, that snakeman operates at, along with FS makes this a bigger feat than simply tangoing with advCoC, since we've already seen Kuzan take advCoC attacks to the face from a Haki grandmaster in Garp.

Rn I have to say Kizaru looks more impressive than Kuzan did.
Luffy hasn’t used ACoC at all this arc because Oda is a hack. Even when it would have made perfect sense to use it against the Seraphim. He’s just nerfing Luffy to make some fake tension.

Kizaru counters FS because of his blinding light. FS only shows you what you will be seeing in the future. If all that you’re seeing is a blinding light in the future, you can’t see Kizaru coming. G5 Luffy can just make sunglasses from his hair to counter that.

Kizaru > Kuzan is factual though

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
seems like he got blitzed in snakeman too
but in general wont be moved till I see coc because it just elevates every form of his to a different standard. I also think kizaru is scratching the surface of his capabilities as well which bodes well for him .
Haoshoku won't have saved him from the blitz though.

Base luffy is stronger then WCI you clown THis is legit what Udon training was about except the ryou part .
So since his base is stronger now all of his forms are stronger understood now ??
GEt you so pissed that gear 4 luffy got victimized ?

OHHH
Poor you !!!
Your headcannon seems passionate but you still havent made a point,explain how g4 snakemen without acoc and ryou is faster or stronger than before.

EXPLAIN or shut your bitch ass mouth you walkin embarassment

C

Cruxroux

This is a VERY interesting situation, Gear 5 is pretty scratched up and I think we've only seen a glimpse of Kizaru's Bag , we know he has a whole Light Sword he hasn't used yet. His reaction is interesting as well.

That reaction literally is like when someone with slimy hands touches you.

Dude where did your brain go? Luffy was using advanced hakis and ACoC alongside G4 against Kaido, he isnt here.
From Luffys perspective, he thinks CoC is needed because Kaido exterior is very tough compared to Kizaru and hence he didn't go with Kizaru...now he saw normal G4 didn't do anything to Kizaru because of his strong defense, he should use CoC....that is the scientific logic I am using on Luffy not using CoC...:cheers:

it could as well be that Oda forgot about it because of his focus on LA...now he is back to manga, he will draw in subsequent chapters...:josad:

Kizaru as a lightman being capable of handling speedy attacks should be expected. Even Kaido, who has crazy proportions started to adapt to snakeman, dodge and counter attack. Via Thunder Bagua, he is able to blitz Luffy, at the same time he is an enormous tank and hits devastatingly hard. Kaido is pretty complete in that regard.
And that’s the thing too, adapt. Luffy will adapt to kizaru as well as the fight goes on. Yonko’s do 💪

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kizaru as a lightman being capable of handling speedy attacks should be expected. Even Kaido, who has crazy proportions started to adapt to snakeman, dodge and counter attack. Via Thunder Bagua, he is able to blitz Luffy, at the same time he is an enormous tank and hits devastatingly hard. Kaido is pretty complete in that regard.
If Kizaru did not need FS to block every Snakeman blow...I did not expect that in a million years. Snakeman attacks from all angles, front behind, underneath etc.

He doesn't even seem to be using his movement speed, which is atleast how I thought he would deal with it, by counterattacking. This is the first loss for FS since Luffy attained it honestly. Kizaru's guard is insane, rn he is straight up making up for inferior durability to Kaidou with a god tier guard.

Will wait to see if Kizaru has FS, actually makes more sense if he does, otherwise FS took a big hit here. If Kizaru has FS ontop of his light logia, that is also still insane.

I wouldn't say that.

Initially thought it was a close fight with Luffy using advCoC. Both taking damage, and then Kizaru gaining the edge with the kick.

Now the result is Kizaru trashed Luffy who doesn't seem to be using advCoC to not waste away his haki, before he knows he can land attacks on him? Kizaru is treating this like a casual walk in the park, and we're talking about Snakeman + FS, forget AP for a second, the sheer speed, angles, that snakeman operates at, along with FS makes this a bigger feat than simply tangoing with advCoC, since we've already seen Kuzan take advCoC attacks to the face from a Haki grandmaster in Garp.

Rn I have to say Kizaru looks more impressive than Kuzan did.
Yo this is definitely an oversell
Kizaru‘s fighting style is cool af but until we see how he fares against acoc Luffy, then there will always be something missing. Luffy was spamming it nonstop against Kaido, there is no excuses in that department.
Base Luffy has shown stronger hits than regular coa snakeman, we’ve seen the comparisons against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.