Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the panel where he is moving away. The light particles make their way to the sky while Luffy is still facing who he thinks is where Kizaru is standing meaning Kizaru is moving so fast Luffy only noticed when he was in the sky.
Checked again and I think you're reaching he instantly noticed he was gone.

He told you that? All of the Strawhats minus Luffy, Zoro and Franky are in the lab. Your dog has no business with top tier characters, Oda won't even draw him in the presence of one. :hapnoel:
jimbei wasnt there last chapter, you should worry about ur boy pinzoro vs lucci instead of crying about a character that doesnt even appear in the chapter :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Not that guy, but:
Remember when Luffy fought Kaido the first time? He was unable to react in G4 (that ups his speed a lot from base)
In the rooftop the same forms were able to put up a fight, before he used he learned ACoC proving that his base stats increased. Even his base form was able to keep up with Kaido speed after he managed to recover after eating.
So yes, it's safe to assume that he increased his stats since WCI
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier 👆

C

Cruxroux

more so referring to the situation itself, Is luffy about to beat Kizaru here ? or is Kizaru about to humble him and someone will save him
It will luffy and giant robot vs kizaru (holding back cuz ofc he cant destroy the island), everything is against kizaru tbh.

My honest reaction is an oversell lol? I'm telling you my expectations from Kuzan and GB were that Admirals can obviously tank advCoC and bounce back, no problem, we've already seen it. So Kizaru going toe to toe with advCoC Luffy wouldn't be that big a deal for me. That's why I thought Luffy for sure was using advCoC, because I thought Kizaru actually took damage.

What I did not expect is for Snakeman + FS to be unable to land a single clean hit on Kizaru. That is out of the ordinary in my book.
I mean I expected that much from Kizaru, he has the light logia and he’s a top-tier. I expected him to do this to acoc+snakeman Luffy. Katakuri was also doing just fine against snakeman. Kuzan matching Garp’s punches in a head-to-head is still more impressive for now. I really need to see that Kizaru vs acoc Luffy, I’m itching for it.
Kaido fought that Luffy for so many chapters, doing the same is my floor for top-tiers fighting Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.