Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

now u r sidetracking argument...argument is about Kaido nearly killing "G5 Luffy" which he didn't...attack can be stronger or weaker doesn't matter..//
It does lol , g5 has lower defense than other gears , only reason luffy surviving is fuckin drums of liberation drama which keep recovering him damage.

Hm, I would agree, but I see Kizaru using his knee to guard a snakeman blow from underneath and from the side. ?
The hits hit his knees and arms as well, I assume its a guarding stance that allows him to block all hits. He is being hit but he is guarding/blocking against them. If you look at the panels hes being hit everywhere but takes no visible damage.

Meaning he is actively blocking some attacks that would get through?
Maybe.

Does barrier even surround the individual in the first place
When WB fired that Gura wave at the scaffold it was shaped like a sphere and the admirals blocked all of it, Im assuming the barrier is spherical by nature. And Kizaru likely perfected it to an extreme degree hence his ''Best guard in the world'' epithet.

@kurwa Why does Oda have to nerf Yonko Luffy by making him fight Admiral Kizaru in a laser cage which will deal heavy damage to him if he touches it, but 0 damage to Kizaru since he’s already made of light?
Because yonko is too weak to even tag an admiral and admiral is too strong so yonko can’t stop himself from flying from an admiral’s attack?

idk, if i was a yonkocuck, i would have killed myself after Meme couldn’t do anything to Kid even with Hawkins magic distracting and damaging Kid
And after CP0 helped Crydo
:christunate:

If Snakeman can't even tag Kizaru how would Boundman lands clean hits lol. That's why Luffy immediately goes for Snakeman. Luffy is kinda testing if Snakeman works, turned it it doesn't lol
Kizaru blocked snakeman..blocking is not outclassing or outspeeding...of course Kizaru defence is extremely tough...that is the only take away from this clash

Good chapter for agendas, however, rational takes will bore it down based on facts.

Idk why is Oda not letting Zoro or Luffy use ACoC so far. I hope that we at least get Logia Awakening shown in this arc.
Because in this case it's only smart. It's apparent Luffy needed speed hence used Snakeman. I would imagine Base aCoC Luffy vs Kizaru is just a dodge fest.

The biggest disrespect admiral fans got from this chapter is Luffy thinking he could take on Kizaru with G4 before switching to G5 instead of going G5 off the bat like he did with Lucci. Its not too far off now to compare Zoro and Sanji to greenbull and fujitora next. AND Oda is on break again

Status
Not open for further replies.