Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait you expected Kizaru to low diff G4 + FS + advCoC?? Lmfao is Kaidou a joke to you, that's crazy, don't forget Hybrid Kaidou felt the need to drink after facing G2/3 Luffy and admitting he can go toe to toe with him, that's before G4 was even in the picture.

This is severe underestimation of Luffy and Kaidou, or overestimation of Kizaru. Maybe both.
To be fair to Kaido, he went ''toe to toe'' with all of Luffys from from base to G5 and even overwhelmed G5 at times until the final clash. Its clear to me that hes been adjusting his power to enjoy the fight with Luffy, in canon it was stated that he enjoys playing with his food. And we know he loves a good fight.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
*Yeah, Kaido needed a drink after facing acoc Luffy, what Kizaru doing here is basically a Katakuri level feat. I agree with @ConquistadoR lmao
No you just said you expected Kizaru to beat the shit out of FS + AdvCoC G4 Luffy when Kaidou needed a drink after facing advCoC G2/3 Luffy.....

That's nuts on your part. Like how big of a chump do you think Kaidou was lmfao?

So he used ACoC then stopped using it this chapter?

We literally see the hits landing on Kizaru but him blocking them wtf do you mean.
Which would add to my point. Snakeman is used to create openings hitting someone that Luffy couldn't hit before. That's why he used it on Kaido to take him down fast before G4 runs out but the fact that Luffy didn't use the AP amplifier against Kizaru simply tells me there was a reason for it.

Also getting blocked repeatedly is the same as not hitting a target. You can't break through in both cases.

Then why Luffy goes G5 after Kizaru kicks him?
He could've still been in G4 form, no need going to G5 if it doesn't necessary
why did Luffy even go to G4 against Kaido when he was doing fine in g2/g3...and I didn't say G4 is sufficient...I just corrected the context...do you think just because Luffy didn't use CoC or any adhaki, he felt it is "not necessary"?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
To be fair to Kaido, he went ''toe to toe'' with all of Luffys from from base to G5 and even overwhelmed G5 at times until the final clash. Its clear to me that hes been adjusting his power to enjoy the fight with Luffy, in canon it was stated that he enjoys playing with his food. And we know he loves a good fight.
Kaidou was def upping his level. But drinking was def a boost he didn't have access to earlier, seems he capped off with Hybrid going toe to toe with FS + G2/3 Luffy.

G2/3 Luffy with advCoC and FS is roughly a pre drinking Hybrid Kaidou level combatant.

Which would add to my point. Snakeman is used to create openings hitting someone that Luffy couldn't hit before. That's why he used it on Kaido to take him down fast before G4 runs out but the fact that Luffy didn't use the AP amplifier against Kizaru simply tells me there was a reason for it.

Also getting blocked repeatedly is the same as not hitting a target. You can't break through in both cases.
Here is the reason, its PIS. If he can hit Kizaru but lacks the AP why not add the AP lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.