Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no indication of these in panel...I know agenda reigns supreme but atleast be logical, lol...
Stop this nonsense bro. We know aCoC has visual very striking indicators but the others doesn't. Luffy hasn't learned all that to just not use it. If he can make short work of Kizaru using all of his power he would, after all, he is willing to use his "peak".

Because in this case it's only smart. It's apparent Luffy needed speed hence used Snakeman. I would imagine Base aCoC Luffy vs Kizaru is just a dodge fest.
He should be using ACoC and ACoA which would add power to his speed attacks in snakeman .
This is why this haki shit so annoying to me now lol.

Meh, Kizaru was royally shitting on Snakeman Luffy, legit low diff.
I thought Luffy was using ACoC because I assumed it was a very intense and close battle, with both being roughed up and Kizaru only gaining the upper hand with the kick. Actually what we got is a a casual looking Kizaru literally pissing on Snakeman, if Luffy used ACoC that would have ruined the powerscaling for good.
And Oda is not nerfing Luffy out of adCoC, he used it from the get-go last chapter. Luffy dropped it because it's pointless waste of energy if you cannot land a clean hit. He was using it all the time against Kaido because Kaido is a dumbfuck who eat everything instead of blocking or dodging.
To be fair, Kaido was stunned in place by the power behind those punches. CoA snakeman wouldn’t faze Kaido at all. Can Kizaru do the same against acoc + snakeman Luffy? Probably not, I can safely say he might still get stun locked and receive good damage. Overall, it’s a good reaction feat, not mindblowing at all though. Bunch of top-tiers has their own way of dealing with snakeman, Kizaru was the top-tier I was least worried about when it comes to reacting to snakeman in the first place.

Stop this nonsense bro. We know aCoC has visual very striking indicators but the others doesn't. Luffy hasn't learned all that to just not use it. If he can make short work of Kizaru using all of his power he would, after all, he is willing to use his "peak".
Or maybe Oda needs to create fake tension

Katakuri vs fs snakeman:
  • Dodges named attacks
  • Blocks named attacks & base moves
  • Bliztes snakeman
  • Both kOed after finishers
Kizaru vs snakeman :
  • Blocks base moves
  • Didn't land ang move nor dominate the clash
  • His brightness is why luffy didn't dodge his kick
  • Luffy isn't even damaged because of his kick
:kayneshrug:Katakuri ain't top tier but his feat is better than Kizaru's
:myman:He didn't need to blindside Luffy to dodge/blitz gim

:cheers:How many times would Kizaru need to blindside luffy to have a chance? Lol

Katakuri feat is now even crazier
No df powwrs, no awakening just base katakuri matching snakeman...while kizaru using ryuo + light powers

II it me or was Kizaru blocking Luffy with his light?
Like he might be able to hardened his light with Haki to create some kind of light shield?

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

:cheers:How many times would Kizaru need to blindside luffy to have a chance? Lol

No df powwrs, no awakening just base katakuri matching snakeman...while kizaru using ryuo + light powers
Your base dies against Kizaru.
Give up.
He's Frozen mochi at the moment. Don't try to make fried mochi.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
*Yeah, Kaido needed a drink after facing acoc Luffy, what Kizaru doing here is basically a Katakuri level feat. I agree with @ConquistadoR lmao
Besides, I expected this much. Anything speed-related should be Kizaru’s forte
They called me a madman last night for suggesting the same :saden:

At best, this version of Luffy is comparable to Rooftop Luffy and at worst, this version of Luffy is comparable to the one that got one shot by Kaidou.

Luffy was using ACoC Snakeman punches on Kaido you clown. If he used only basic CoA Snakeman punches on Kaido, Kaido would literally just walk through it
Proof that kekdo could walk through?
Didn’t that bitch struggle against chapter 1000 luffy and was afraid to get his by basic attacks like red hawk?

Meanwhile kizaru is not even using haki and is blocking every punch and sending luffy flying

also why you bring up durability when it’s about kizaru’s base speed and reaction?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Idk man, Katakuri is not looking too good rn next to this. Which is ok, it's Kizaru I guess this was bound to happen. Just let it go lol.

We still got the Kaidou feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.