Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol, like it was already cleared the scans are a mess, we don't the "charge" of the hit or the impact, but we see Luffy'worried face.

I mean, it was obvious, but this is serious Luffy. Good.
There is nothing to discuss here.
Just look at how Oda drew Snakeman v. Kaidou & Snakeman v. Kizaru & Snakeman v. Katakuri.

Compare the three and you'll see which one this chapter is closer to.

Both Kizaru & Luffy are holding their powers back.

The "Speed is weight" theme is seen in this spoiler once again, with Kizaru deciding to gain an island wide distance with Luffy before launching his kick after high movement speed. His attack power will probably highly be linked to acceleration. The closer the distance, the lower it'd be and vice versa
So with enough distance Kizaru can send flying anyone :myman:
I wonder how much distance is need to send flying Big Mom:smoothieduck:

Yea that statement makes even less sense now. Unless Luffy was using advCoC off panel, and like I said decided to shut it off because he couldn't land anything.

Notice how the initial kick, you saw haki sparks, but in this chapter nothing. It's like Luffy dialed the haki back on purpose.
We literally didn't see the charge of her technique or the hits (because are covered by light).

But we see Luffy's worried face, so.

So basically Luffy without adCoC was giving Kizaru a hard time until he went out and came back with a fast kick? Man I really wanted to see a fight between these two characters what is this bullshit lmao. I guess we'll never see a new Kizaru ability
Kizaru's abilities are the same as before, one kick, fly up in the sky and spam beams and the light sword. :kobeha:

While translating I founded this line interesting ....

Luffy: Why are you guys trying to kill Old Man Apple?

Kizaru: Kill him? Obviously, I don't want to kill him. I've known Vegapunk for a long time. That's why please don't get in my way.

*Kizaru flies off to a distance and charges his power.

Kizaru: Acceleration is... POWER.

*Kizaru accelerated towards Luffy and kicked him hard and then Luffy crashes into the Vegaforce 01.
Uh?

So Kizaru has a plan to save Vegapunk?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Katakuri vs fs snakeman:
  • Dodges named attacks
  • Blocks named attacks & base moves
  • Bliztes snakeman
  • Both kOed after finishers
Kizaru vs snakeman :
  • Blocks base moves
  • Didn't land ang move nor dominate the clash
  • His brightness is why luffy didn't dodge his kick
  • Luffy isn't even damaged because of his kick
:kayneshrug:Katakuri ain't top tier but his feat is better than Kizaru's
:seriously:

• Ama no Murakumo (Susanoo Sword)
  • Ama no Iwato (Kizaru Signature "yellow monkey")
  • Three Sacred Treasures (This is combined all attacks)

Except these to come in upcoming chapters.....
Trust me Kizaru isn't even trying.
So what?
Same can be said about Luffy too. Wait for the Looney tunes to start then we'll see Kizaru trying hard to save his life and marine pride.
And Kizaru is a top tier but do you guys seriously think that Kizaru is gonna win lol. But he will push luffy through his limits that's for sure and maybe if Zoro fans like you have a lucky day we might even see Zoro and Luffy vs Kizaru too.

Status
Not open for further replies.