Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.

Between all these agenda battles, I'm just enjoying these whilst having fun following Luffy vs Kizaru. I like this battle so far but I am quite disappointed that Luffy started using G5 so soon. Some action with G2/G3 and even more Snake Man vs Kizaru moments would be better imo.
yes..g2/g3 is so aesthetically pleasing to watch (chapter 1037)....but yeah, G5 will be new casual form for Luffy....just hope that there won't be any G6 which is very lame...G5 is also looking good, can't wait to see new G5 moves...

Go on, tell us how CoA + Fs + g4 using Luffy is somehow magically different from when he used CoA + Fs + g4 in Onigashima.

Please do, because i wanna see how y'all convince yourselves of this BS.
Lol, like it was already cleared the scans are a mess, we don't the "charge" of the hit or the impact, but we see Luffy'worried face.

I mean, it was obvious, but this is serious Luffy. Good.

Not after this chapter. Makes no sense he uses it then stops using it when the fight starts.
It also wouldn't make sense to not use ACoC to restore his energy.
Luffy was spamming ACoC against Kaido constantly. Then there's the fact that Kizaru had to block most punches and it would make a huge difference if Luffy used ACoC + no touch hits.
1.) They are harder to block due to the huge striking strength increase
2.) it makes it easier to hit the opponent with no touch Haki.

But honestly, it would already be enough if some character confirmed "See, they're using conquerors Haki!" to have it confirmed because no touch Haki doesn't automatically mean that every ACoC hits have to be no touch hits as well.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Katakuri is the GOAT commander but he's still only a high tier, he simply can't compete.
It was only a matter of time I guess. Unless what @LANJI CUCKSMOKE says is true, and this is something completely unique to Kizaru (though I can see it being replicated, I haven't looked at raws in detail).

Kaidou was a top tier, most would say the strongest, and he made Snakeman + FS look undefeatable without FS. So you can't even blame people for praising Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.