One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
Luffy already looking battered having to resort to G5 (unlike for Lucci this isn't to have fun) while Kizaru is squeaky clean and looking pretty casual makes me confident the round is either getting interrupted by something or Kizaru is winning it.
Luffy is likely going to have the upper hand next chapter which will make Kizaru go serious and maybe use awakening.
Scratches due to the explosions, those arent directly from Kizaru.

Luffy already looking battered having to resort to G5 (unlike for Lucci this isn't to have fun) while Kizaru is squeaky clean and looking pretty casual makes me confident the round is either getting interrupted by something or Kizaru is winning it.
Luffy is likely going to have the upper hand next chapter which will make Kizaru go serious and maybe use awakening.
Imagine thinking luffy getting bruised by barrier means he's gonna lose vs Kizaru round 1

G

Gorosei Informer

Forget Kong, where the fuck are the holy knights. For a fodder CD they come and kill him but they sleep like everytime when big shoots showing up.
Like a certain worlds most skilled I mean strongest swordsman....Maybe hes related to them or was one of them previously or is ideal to join them?

(I'm kidding I still love his character but Odas writing for him pisses me off now especially lmao)

:catpole::catpole::catpole::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catsure::madmonk:

:milaugh: