One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
Also mentioned this in the spoiler thread, but Kuma is likely heading to Egghead. He cant get around Red Line from Paradise, so he had to climb it then fly off again from there.

His programming was triggered the same chaprer CP0 arrived to kill VP and Bonney:

Oda purposefully has Shaka utter dialogue about there being a fight with the WG, then Kuma wakes up. Narratively, it aligns. Then you have the folling chapter, 1068 showing a random scene with Kuma in the middle of everything else, right when CP0 prepares their assault on Egghead:

Theres some weird connection with VP and Kuma. I dont directly understand it, but VP is clearly keeping it from Dragon, which is interesting. What could Kuma have actually accomplished as a mindless machine? Is he returning to Egghead now to protect VP? If not, why? What was the purpose?

All in all, I absolutely think he will factor into the arcs ending at least. The question is how fast he'll get there.

Something like this is an unprecedented event though. It wouldn't hurt for Garling to do some especially since the Revos been bullying the CD's.
Yeah but they are still CD assholes in the end. Strong maybe, but assholes nonetheless that can command a FA. Thats why I think Akainu may straight up abandon the WG with his military. The Egghead incident may end up being the catalyst for it somehow.

Yeah but they are still CD assholes in the end. Strong maybe, but assholes nonetheless that can command a FA. Thats why I think Akainu may straight up abandon the WG with his military. The Egghead incident may end up being the catalyst for it somehow.
There is no room for that in the story imo. I believe Oda wanted to show that Akainu really just ignores that and already knows how things roll.