One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
Anyone else feels like Akainu and Dragon are portrayed oddly similar here ?
Maybe it wasn't such a coincidence that Akainu was put in front of Kuma in this chapter.
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Paperchampion23 @comrade etc
The heavy implication is that Dragon was a Marine, it's said he has a secret about his past that would surprise his followers but wouldn't make them feel any less loyal to him, and it'd make sense because as Paperchampion said they're both the same age.
I think Dragon did something that screwed Akainu over, and ever since he's hated him for betraying the Marines.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi thoughts on these little character insights we've been getting on Kizaru?

My thoughts (sorry if it's been mentioned in the spoilers thread beforehand):
- first of all, I absolutely love that we're getting a peak into Kizaru's thought process and motivations. He's been the most ambigous Admiral so far, by far.
- I think he's being sincere when talking to Bonney and Luffy ("I don't want to kill you" and "Kill Vegapunk?") But with a twist. I think that he diferentiates between "kill" and "accomplish mission".
He did state he was just a cog, meaning he follows orders to a tee. Vegapunk is somebody he had a relationship with, but he's also the target of his mission. It is tough to accomplish it because of those previous emotions, but Kizaru never questions whether he'll be able to do it or not.
Now, "kill" is something that irks him. I believe he doesn't consider dead mission targets as "kills" because they were just part of his job - he didn't go out of his way to murder them, and thus saying he "killed" someone might get on his nerves.
"Eliminated" would be a preferable term.

I know it's probably not meant to be looked into this deep, but I found it interesting nevertheless
One Piece is about dreams. Following other people's dreams instead of your own is also part of the message Oda wants to explore and debate.

Last edited:
@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi thoughts on these little character insights we've been getting on Kizaru?

- first of all, I absolutely love that we're getting a peak into Kizaru's thought process and motivations. He's been the most ambigous Admiral so far, by far.
- I think he's being sincere when talking to Bonney and Luffy ("I don't want to kill you" and "Kill Vegapunk?") But with a twist. I think that he diferentiates between "kill" and "accomplish mission".
He did state he was just a cog, meaning he follows orders to a tee. Vegapunk is somebody he had a relationship with, but he's also the target of his mission. It is tough to accomplish it because of those previous emotions, but Kizaru never questions whether he'll be able to do it or not.
Now, "kill" is something that irks him. I believe he doesn't consider dead mission targets as "kills" because they were just part of his job - he didn't go out of his way to murder them, and thus saying he "killed" someone might get on his nerves.

I know it's probably not meant to be looked into this deep, but I found it interesting nevertheless
It’s intriguing, no matter how it ends for Kizaru I’m certain we’re going to have a much better understanding of his character by the end of the arc.

This grey personality he has is why I think he is actually serving as the catalyst for Akainu to defect with his military and make the WG desperate. The egghead incident may actually result in his death as a result of something Saturn does, which then causes Akainu to react extremely.

I can just imagine it at this point lol, he's been walked over too much by the WG, this could send him over the edge and start to eradicate everyone against his justice.

Real talk:
I think g5 is a bad matchup for kizaru.
From what ive seen every atk he does its like very linear and straight... you could always draw a straight line between the target and the light source, be it the yata mirror, his normal kick, this newly windup accelerated kick, or magatama jewel atk.

Guess what g5 is one bendy boy.. or more luffy can bend the environment surrounding. Even the light sword, luffy can rubberize lightning already.

Really bad matchup.

This grey personality he has is why I think he is actually serving as the catalyst for Akainu to defect with his military and make the WG desperate. The egghead incident may actually result in his death as a result of something Saturn does, which then causes Akainu to react extremely.

I can just imagine it at this point lol, he's been walked over too much by the WG, this could send him over the edge and start to eradicate everyone against his justice.
I saw you mention it already in the thread
I like the idea itself, but I don't trust Oda with the execution of it - it would lead us to have too many players and factions active in the endgame