One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Kuma is obviously going to Egghead now. Seems like the redline was just an obstacle his DF couldn’t bypass
Kuma is having his own Whitebeard arc; helping his family escape from an Admiral.

Whitebeard's Fruit went to an evil backstabber (Blackbeard), so, I think Kuma's Fruit will go to a loyal friend (Vivi plz).

Since Bonney got sent flying, maybe Kuma will find her? He disappeared the day before, he could be close to Egghead by now.

It's only you and the other AssmiraL fans that are coping, I've always claimed Kaido was > Luffy and I'm apparently a Luffystan, really that argument isn't even necessary because Luffy isn't even using ACoC against this fodder which is just plain embarassing, he legit considered Lucci more of a threat and jumped into G5 out of the gate.
What value does Luffy being weaker than kadio add to the story? Why would the main character remain weaker than a villain after defeating him. Only reason people say this is to justify their power lvl takes

Kizaru legit thinks ACoC-less Luffy is "formidible" and Admiral level lol, little does he know that Luffy's using like 10% of his power at most
Kizaru:
Supernovas are scary!!! :saden:

Oh, Whitearbeard commanders are so powerful!! :saden:

Oh, Ben Beckman! I will stay still, you're so scary!!! :saden:

Oh, Mugiwara! You're so strong!!! :saden:

Results:
Supernova: Kicked their asses
Commanders: Defeated with no sweat
Ben beckman: Ignored him to chase Luffy
Luffy: Kicked him away and went to finish his mission.

Somehow I think you're wrong about him being serious here...

Yeah, but separate now the Marines from the WG would cause the Marines being to Luffy's side somehow... too weird and I hope it doesn't happens.

Even I have the hope that Kuzan and Issho could find their personal justice and fate but not ally with Luffy
They can rebell against the WG as a separate entity too, while going against Luffy nevertheless. At least in theory. But yeah, it's not very likely.

What value does Luffy being weaker than kadio add to the story? Why would the main character remain weaker than a villain after defeating him. Only reason people say this is to justify their power lvl takes
People always say this because of how the fight get done but truth is Kaido set up him self to lose even if you come up with reasons why he could done something else.
The character is how the character is lol.

Luffy remained immediately weaker than most villains he defeated...99% of people in the fandom will 100% tell you that post-Dressrosa Luffy loses to Doflamingo.

Oda has Kaido fight numerous gauntlets and carry an island for a reason, so that Luffy could defeat him.

What nonsense are you saying? Kaido stating that Luffy could go 1v1 against him doesn't change the fact that Kaido received damage and expended stamina against other people earlier, man.
Luffy was in a worse condition solely because of facing Kaido, and it was Kaido who left Luffy in that state. Kaido was in worse condition not only because he faced Luffy but also a series of adversaries.
Kaido faced Yamato = expended stamina during the fight against Yamato.
Kaido took attacks from Ashura Zoro = had part of his stamina drained.
Kaido received another series of attacks that had some impact in the end, besides, of course, expending energy against the Scabbards.
You just need a bit of rationality. LOL
Unless, of course, you believe that Kaido's fights against the Scabbards, Yamato, and the SNS on the rooftop didn't affect his stamina at all, and he remained unchanged, and it was Luffy who did everything by himself. LOL

Also, Luffy and Kaido being in the same condition doesn't mean anything because their exhaustion was reached differently and not through a 1v1 from the beginning for both of them. Luffy exhausted himself solely by fighting Kaido numerous times, whereas Kaido exhausted himself not only by fighting Luffy.

Kaido begins the arc by fighting against 9 people who aren't Luffy = This costs him some of his stamina.
Kaido then fights against 5 people, 4 of whom are not Luffy = This takes a toll on Kaido, and Luffy contributes to draining Kaido's stamina here, but he's not the only one.
Kaido then has a 1v1 against Luffy and wins = It costs Kaido some of his stamina.
Kaido fights against Yamato = This depletes Kaido's stamina.
Kaido defeating Kinemon again = It costs him something.
Kaido finally engages in another 1v1 against Luffy = It takes a toll on his stamina.
Kaido descends from the rooftop and starts attacking the alliance = This depletes his stamina.
Kaido finally returns and fights against G5 Luffy = He loses.
Kaido was drained differently compared to Luffy, who only reached his limit by repeatedly attempting to defeat Kaido.
To make this a fair 1v1 in my eyes, we would need to remove all the other people who aren't Luffy and who had their contribution in draining Kaido. The Onigashima arc would have started with Kaido vs. Luffy, and every time Luffy was defeated, Kaido would have remained still and rested instead of constantly running around and fighting opponents who weren't Luffy. This is without considering whether the island was draining Kaido's stamina or not.
so 9 scrubbards, near death zolo and rookies who did few attacks without knowing haki to bypass durbaility is what pushed kaido to his extreme stamina?

You think Kaido's ultimate bagua attack he did on distracted Luffy dealt less damage than those scrubs did to Kaido?
You think Luffy learning haki and awakening on the fly, while being in base mode most of the fight did not give kaido way bigger advantage?
+ Kaido lifting Onigashima, which Yamato referred that Kaido was losing stamina
Yamato never said that.