One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
Interestingly enough, when I first read it, it reminded me of the same things you said.
It also has the same issues, you can even read my comment there.

It fundamentally misunderstands Luffy’s status and even belittle it. Luffy is a Yonko period, it’s time to stop underestimating him.
Him doing what the other Yonko’s don’t even dare to do doesn’t place him beneath them.
Interesting but you got some stuff wrong.
Your Reddit comment said:
The WG already acknowledges Luffy as a Yonko. This narrative that Luffy isn’t getting respect from them is just people projecting their own disrespect on Luffy.

Luffy is invading WG territory, something none of the other Yonko do. The other Yonko have been avoiding them all along even at the height of their power. The WG would respond the same way if another Yonko tried the same thing. It’s not exclusive to Luffy. That doesn’t call into question their Yonko status at all. Luffy doing so would actually just place him above the rest.

If anything, that mentality is just people overblowing the Yonko status. It never meant that an Admiral wouldn’t come after you if you interfere in WG business.
You miss the whole plot of the incident and the parts in red are completely wrong.

Kizaru did not go to Egghead to stop Luffy, reread chapter 1078.

The Egghead incident was set in motion 3 months ago.

Somebody told the World Government that Vegapunk was researching the void century.

As a consequence, the WG sent CP5, CP7 and CP8 to investigate Egghead but all their ships disappeared.

Then, the Gorosei talked to Vegapunk and revealed additional stuff and then ordered Vegapunk's assassination.

They ordered CP0 to assassinate Vegapunk but he resisted.

So, the WG sent Admiral Kizaru and different naval branches and raised their caution to total war imminent because they wanted to stop Vegapunk and expected anything.

Then, the Emperor Strawhat Luffy's ship suddenly appeared in their way to Egghead and they did not feel ok with this.

The chain of events is going to culminate tomorrow and the outcome will shock the world!

What will shock the world? Luffy defeating Kizaru because this was a WG mission and it was not supposed to be in the medias at all.

They saw an Emperor go to the island they were heading towards and instead of stopping, they shrugged it off and acted as if it wasn't a big deal. So yes, Luffy's Emperor status has to be reasserted here.

Last edited:
How is it a worst attempt?

First, it's not "aCoC", it's conqueror's coating, meaning you can infuse conqueror's coating in your attacks.

So, you add an additional shield to your attacks that can't be countered by simply armament haki.

How is it a worst attempt when it means that when you are at the top, no fodder can hit you?
ironically, you describe precisely why. It’s just a repeat of an ability we already got (armament). It just makes it stronger.

That’s as unimaginative as it gets. It’s plain redundant. Besides that, it also has other compounding issues:
- If you aren’t born with it then you’re out of luck
- Visual depiction is inconsistent
- Even it’s use is inconsistent. Characters that should be using it don’t do so for inexplicable reasons (Big Mom, Luffy & Zoro against Seraphim, etc).
- It’s depicted impact is hardly different from prior power ups in a lot of cases.

It’s just a mess
Post automatically merged:

You miss the whole plot of the incident and the parts in red are completely wrong.

Somebody told the World Government that Vegapunk was researching the void century.

As a consequence, the WG sent CP5, CP7 and CP8 to investigate Egghead but all their ships disappeared.

Then, the Gorosei talked to Vegapunk and revealed additional stuff and then ordered Vegapunk's assassination.

So, the WG sent Admiral Kizaru and different naval branches and raised their caution to total war imminent because they wanted to stop Vegapunk and expected anything.

Then, the Emperor Strawhat Luffy's ship suddenly appeared in their way to Egghead and they did not feel ok with this.

The chain of events is going to culminate tomorrow and the outcome will shock the world!

What will shock the world? Luffy defeating Kizaru because this was a WG mission and it was not supposed to be in the medias at all.

They saw an Emperor go to the island they were heading towards and instead of stopping, they shrugged it off and acted as if it wasn't a big deal. So yes, Luffy's Emperor status has to be reasserted here.

None of what you said makes my comment wrong. I never said that Kizaru wasn’t already headed there or the WG wasn’t going to assassinate Vegapunk. That’s irrelevant.

When a Yonko invades WG territory or even generally starts acting up, an Admiral is sent.
Why on earth did you think that being a Yonko meant that the WG wouldn’t respond if you provoked them? Did you think that if a Yonko attacked the Reverie for example, the Admiral on guard would just pack up their bags and leave?

It’s business as usual. If any other Yonko tried to invade Egghead, an Admiral would show up to kick them out just the same.

Again, it’s just a fundamental lack of u derstanding of the WG and Yonko dynamic. The Yonko aren’t gods that can just do what they want. Even being Pirate King didn’t mean Roger could just have a war with Shiki without an Admiral being sent to deal with it.
Big Mom wanted to meet up with Kaido, and Kizaru would have gone to deal with it if it wasn’t for the timing and unknown forces in Wano.

So Luffy has nothing to prove. He’s doing what we haven’t seen any other Yonko do since Whitebeard.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Reading blind was great, but I must've missed an absolute shit show in the spoiler thread 😭😭😭

Powerscalers trying to powerscale an unpowerscalable manga is always hilarious, but I'm sure it was extra "scientific" this week with everyone bringing their "facts" to the table :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

They never learn!

That scientific pun lmao.

The amount of jokes that could be made like "this is beyond science", "kowalksi analysis" and "according to my calculations, your agenda is shit" lmao. "Facts dont care about your powerscalings!"

Man's been a glorified secretary since the time skip 😭😭😭
Literally the hottest secretary too, oh my!

:beanmean::kawak:

Which means Kizaru couldn't afford spending time on the fight. Not only kicked Luffy away but also destroyed the robot which snitch Lucci leaked info on.

Snuck through the barrier straight into VP's face. But he could have delivered the finishing blow.

Vegapunk won't die because of Pluton and the lore drop.
We got about 20 chapters to find the One Piece, that's around Elbaf for sure. Maybe at 1000 the location is revealed or the nature of the treasure.

"Facts dont care about your powerscalings!"
Are you quoting me?

If sanji is the one to fight kizaru during the last battle then I don't know who will they are so much alike in a way

Crydo of the hearsay was just a glorified training tool so the MC can face top tiers without losing 10 times beforehand
Yip oda was differently saving the admirals for a reason. Kizaru chilling on snakeman 😂

Kizaru is him and like I've been saying oda was clearly saving the admirals for a reason hell even kazan wanted smoke with blackbeard

Last edited:
Comments like this will always be funny.

Trying to pretend like you liked the Admirals and it’s the fanbase responding to the most ridiculous stuff being said about them (like Zoro will fight Kizaru instead of Luffy like you said) in like manner is what’s the problem for you.
You only have yourself to blame for that, not any fanbase. That’s besides the point that having a fanbase determine your like for characters is already odd.

Anyway, the chapter was pretty good. Something about seeing such great characters Interact even if the art isn’t the best is just fantastic.
It looks a lot of things a still being set up, like Kuma’s eventual involvement in the arc, Akainu & the CDs interaction, the BB pirates’ move and the giant robot playing a part in the rescue.

I have no issue with Oda moving the pace along either when the material is still so good.
I still like the Admirals, I just hate the people that wank them

I kinda believed similar, but losing my faith in Oda makes me doubt his ability to deliver.

We already had light created holograms at the start of the arc. Kizaru could theoretically create a hologram of a deceased Vegapunk while doing something else with him. The satellites would still have to go though.

Having the Admiral with “Unclear Justice” making an unclear move should be a no brainer…but Wano makes one embrace unfulfilled potential.
I also have no faith 🥲

I still like the Admirals, I just hate the people that wank them
I think we’re lovable

Great chapter, sent LadmiraL boys into tears. Kizaru sweating like a spitfire piglet. Next up Saturn has to step out.

Now we got Lucci, Kaku and Kizaru having to sign a truce and bow before Luffy.
Really :gokulaugh: kizaru shit on luff like it was nothing and was clean afterwards he pull up on vagapunk while luffy in gear 5 all mest up :milaugh: I don't know what you seeing in fact it looks like that toon force ant affecting kizaru

Really :gokulaugh: kizaru shit on luff like it was nothing and was clean afterwards he pull up on vagapunk while luffy in gear 5 all mest up :milaugh: I don't know what you seeing in fact it looks like that toon force ant affecting kizaru
You don't understand how fights work. In general not just in this manga or in this particular case.

In this case however Luffy needs to squeeze a tiny bit and Kizaru's guts and contents will come out of all his orifices.

The issue with assmiraL wanksters is they never come to their senses even after the admiral has suffered a humiliating defeat like GreenBull did. So all I have to say keep crying hard kido, it's over for you and your fanbase! You were reading the wrong manga and cheering for the wrong characters. Off you go, go cry now.

Also correct conjugation of the verb is "shat". Fix your grammar.

Last edited: