One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
Told you my spoilers were real.
But he didn't get cornered. The G5 was to save VP's ass...

Your spoilers were random headcanon.
Post automatically merged:

Well it is not like he is wrong - that is precisely what Kuma was supposed to be, and as far as Akainu knows, actually is. So rather than hypocrisy, I read it more as him thinking out loud, trying to understand what is going on.

And the fact that he is remembering Bonney makes me think he may soon realize that Kuma is not as much of a puppet as he thinks. We'll see.
It is ironic because Akainu doesn't notice how much of a puppet he is obeying the turd flinging monkeys called the celestial dragons. But he is looking down on Kuma who is a puppet but he has a goal in life despite being just the empty shell of his former self.

Hence Oda is amazing at portraying irony in this panel.
Post automatically merged:

go cope and cry elsewhere

Last edited:
This is why I don't like the Admirals anymore, y'all mfs fuck around and jinx them when they're doing good.
Last chapter Kizaru tanked an Armament infused kick from Luffy and was called strong by him, but y'all kept running your mouths and now he's trapped and the fight is confirmed to end next chapter.
What do you think will happen to him now? His chances at winning are so incredibly slim it ain't even worth thinking about. This is your faults. Y'all kept underestimating Luffy and now this happened.
Comments like this will always be funny.

Trying to pretend like you liked the Admirals and it’s the fanbase responding to the most ridiculous stuff being said about them (like Zoro will fight Kizaru instead of Luffy like you said) in like manner is what’s the problem for you.
You only have yourself to blame for that, not any fanbase. That’s besides the point that having a fanbase determine your like for characters is already odd.

Anyway, the chapter was pretty good. Something about seeing such great characters Interact even if the art isn’t the best is just fantastic.
It looks a lot of things a still being set up, like Kuma’s eventual involvement in the arc, Akainu & the CDs interaction, the BB pirates’ move and the giant robot playing a part in the rescue.

I have no issue with Oda moving the pace along either when the material is still so good.

Damn, Kizaru fought baby punches Snake Man and admiral fans think this is a huge accomplishment.

They forget Gear 2 and Gear 3 already were pushing Fujitora seriously.

Kizaru did great, yet it doesnt destroy the warlord hype.

Yonko vs Admiral has always been a high diff.

ACoC is such a stupid power up. Probably the worst power in manga.
I wouldn’t go that far to say it’s the worst in all manga, but it’s definitely one of the worst for One Piece.
It’s changed the discourse for the worse, especially with how inconsistent Oda is with it.

I know that Oda had to come up with something to deal with all the crazy powers in the series and have those without fruits or other abilities match up with those at the top…but this is one of the worst attempts I’ve seen in any series.

I wouldn’t go that far to say it’s the worst in all manga, but it’s definitely one of the worst for One Piece.
It’s changed the discourse for the worse, especially with how inconsistent Oda is with it.

I know that Oda had to come up with something to deal with all the crazy powers in the series and have those without fruits or other abilities match up with those at the top…but this is one of the worst attempts I’ve seen in any series.
How is it a worst attempt?

First, it's not "aCoC", it's conqueror's coating, meaning you can infuse conqueror's coating in your attacks.

So, you add an additional shield to your attacks that can't be countered by simply armament haki.

How is it a worst attempt when it means that when you are at the top, no fodder can hit you?

I'm not happy with how Oda once again off-paneled one of the most long-awaited hype battles but that speed blitz feat was insane for Kizaru.

Though Luffy doesn't seem to be using ACoA or ACoC, there's no excuse why he wasn't using FS here. This feat implies Kizaru's speed trumps even regular FS users.

You're missing the point. It doesn't matter if he's ignoring being crapped on, he's still being crapped on very intensely. Pathetic.
I can agree it's ironic (puppet) coming from him since he has to withstand the CDs rules, but the way he completely ignores them shows that he doesn't care about them or their words.

I think Sakazuki values his Fleet Admiral position so much that he's willing to put up with the CDs bullshit the few times he has to, because that position is what lets him run the Navy the way he wants to (most of the time). Which, in his values hierarchy, is more important.

Pragmatic, more than pathetic, if you ask me.
He isn't losing credibility or dignity in my eyes.

As for being crapped on, we learned the lesson back in Jaya...

I'm not happy with how Oda once again off-paneled one of the most long-awaited hype battles but that speed blitz feat was insane for Kizaru.

Though Luffy doesn't seem to be using ACoA or ACoC, there's no excuse why he wasn't using FS here. This feat implies Kizaru's speed trumps even regular FS users.
Why isn’t Luffy using ACOA?

I can agree it's ironic (puppet) coming from him since he has to withstand the CDs rules, but the way he completely ignores them shows that he doesn't care about them or their words.

I think Sakazuki values his Fleet Admiral position so much that he's willing to put up with the CDs bullshit the few times he has to, because that position is what lets him run the Navy the way he wants to (most of the time). Which, in his values hierarchy, is more important.

Pragmatic, more than pathetic, if you ask me.
He isn't losing credibility or dignity in my eyes.
It's good to have thick skin, but at some point one needs to step out of their comfort zone so they are respected. No way to live life like that.

It's not few times. There's a food shortage, it will only get worse. Sabo's team done some real damage there.

Theory time:
Akainu will split the Marines from the WG
The Admirals have probably a secret plan
They probably want Vegapunk for themselves, this is Kizaru's secret mission
I kinda believed similar, but losing my faith in Oda makes me doubt his ability to deliver.

We already had light created holograms at the start of the arc. Kizaru could theoretically create a hologram of a deceased Vegapunk while doing something else with him. The satellites would still have to go though.

Having the Admiral with “Unclear Justice” making an unclear move should be a no brainer…but Wano makes one embrace unfulfilled potential.