One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
I tell you the truth that Kizaru line feel so stupid since we saw the Kaido fight and saw luffy using 2 version ACoA and ACoC and saw it many time during the fights even before he went G5.
It just kinda make that panel feel like panel so we can get luffy to G5.
Yeah, but that is also the reason why narratively Oda is spoon-feeding us that Luffy is serious.

Just a problem with visuals, as always....

I just realized Akainu might be a fraud.
He went full blow against a fucked up Whitebeard.
He went berzerk against a fucked up Kuma. Smh!
His only fair fight so far is vs. Aokiji, and he only won because the ice guy has actually some heart and a family to care
:kuzanshut:

Next chapters we get
Shield is down
Strawhats running after the Sunny
Robot attacking the marines or going after Goofy
CoC Goofy and Zoro
Sword and awakening Kizaru
Kuma saving Bonney?
Vice jobbers going after the crew if the robot doesn't solo them

Oda is really good with irony. Look at this hypocrite! Akainu is just a puppet to the CD and yet he calls Kuma a puppet.

Well it is not like he is wrong - that is precisely what Kuma was supposed to be, and as far as Akainu knows, actually is. So rather than hypocrisy, I read it more as him thinking out loud, trying to understand what is going on.

And the fact that he is remembering Bonney makes me think he may soon realize that Kuma is not as much of a puppet as he thinks. We'll see.

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @ZenZu @Extravlad Kizaru repeatedly saying how much he struggles morally to go against his friends and those he cares about, genuinely asking why Luffy is helping the old man.

So when is Kizaru joining forces against the WG? Akainu would be in too, just like Aokiji. Old color Trio reunited.
That would be nice, though... On one hand, we have seen repeatedly that Akainu dislikes the Celestial Dragons, and now Kizaru is having similar thoughts. However, Kizaru has already said that he sees himself as just a cog in the machine, so I think him rebelling is unlikely. Basically, this:
I think Kizaru’s Admiral persona embodies the god complex of the WG
“I don’t wanna hurt you, it‘s unfortunate, but I’m still gonna plant a laser in your forehead if you do something against my objective”

Just like how the Gorosei felt sorrowful before ordering the annihilation of Ohara
This just supports the narrative of Kizaru being the ultimate weapon of the WG, someone who just prefers to follow orders without looking deep into things, and would treat friend and foe alike when he’s on a mission regardless of how emotionally taxing it can be
Yeah, that really aged like fine milk.

where are people reading the chapter? OP scans is down
There are other manga sites. Mangaread and so on.

So was Kizaru's in Sabaody

didn't kill or capture a single WorstGen pirate lmao

it's called plot bullshit from Oda
It is not plot bullshit, it is called characterization. Kizaru is the type of person who goes "I have a mission... ooooh, shiny!".

I'm starting to think Kizaru's gonna use the excuse of G5 to not kill VP/let the SH's escape. He seems to be consciously aware that he doesn't want to be doing what he's doing right now, particularly with his dialogue with VP this chapter and his thoughts on Sentomaru. Am I coping?
Possible, but I'm not so sure.

This is what I have been trying to tell people for ages.

Best shit I've probably read this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/16h1j9q
Agreed.