Current Events OK. In all honesty, as an admiral fan, I am absolutely terrified right now.

If it were to end next chapter, that would just mean it will get interrupted as a couple of us have been saying.
Neither Luffy nor Kizaru will look bad, if one doesn’t get caught up in the powerscaling toxicity.

Luffy is using G5. He can't neg anybody in this gear because he will play around.
Oda is looking forward to drawing Luffy with stupid faces and weird moves so Kizaru will be able to hit Luffy and Luffy will use some random ineffective attacks as well.
Will Kizaru show awakening? Possible if he needs it or if Oda wants to draw it but he likes admirals so why not

Dude. G5 Luffy is already beat up. He will take the L of his life. Kaido one shooting him will be nothing compared to what Kizaru will do to him in the next chapters.

This fight had potential to katakuri vs Luffy type
Now it became Cracker vs Luffy type where Oda offscreen mist part and only show us the start and the end

He already offscreened snakeman vs katakuri and showed the ending which didn't end in KO or anything

Kizaru isn’t gonna be clowned next chapter lol, he would have some difficulty at first as most opponents when Luffy pulls out the news PU, but gradually he gonna get the hang of it and somewhat overwhelm Luffy before Luffy does a new skill/technique as usual and surpasses his enemy.

Honestly it’s 101 Oda’s way of writing Luffy’s fights. However, the outcome of this particular fight could go either way(since it’s hard to tell what’s Oda’s attention) 1- Luffy wins or 2- fights end with both seemingly equal in power with no clear winner. Both conclusions imo is a W for Luffy as he is the newest top tier in the game.

@Kurozumi Wiwi I was so confident before last chapter and it was fine but apart of me can’t shake the feeling Oda just wanted an admiral hype chapter before the clowning chapter.

Like with Greenbull is 1053 and then 1055

its fucking ptsd
I mean honestly what is G5 going to do?

Until Luffy pulled Bajrang gun, he wasn’t performing that much better with G5 against kaido.

It’s not like G5 gives Luffy light speed. At least not as of now.

The fight may be 1v1 like katakuri vs Luffy
But it's getting Cracker vs Luffy treatment from Oda already

So yeah, the battle may last an hour but we will get only 2-5 chapters of it onscreen
Nah, Oda is treating it like Luffy vs Kata.

Luffy grabbed Kizaru this chapter and with the barrier deactivated, he will probably drag kizaru far away from the SHs.

Im guessing they will fight in the clouds above egghead. Kizaru can stand on clouds since he is light and G5 can do it by turning clouds into rubber.

The fight may be 1v1 like katakuri vs Luffy
But it's getting Cracker vs Luffy treatment from Oda already

So yeah, the battle may last an hour but we will get only 2-5 chapters of it onscreen
Yeah I feel like luffy is going through his gears too fast. If kizaru vs luffy lasted longer while luffy was in base and the hype was being built up through him using his gears it’d be more hype imo
Like I’m excited to see more of g5 but eh idk

Nah, Oda is treating it like Luffy vs Kata.

Luffy grabbed Kizaru this chapter and with the barrier deactivated, he will probably drag kizaru far away from the SHs.

Im guessing they will fight in the clouds above egghead. Kizaru can stand on clouds since he is light and G5 can do it by turning clouds into rubber.
Did luffy use g4 before grabbing katakuri?
Was the start of their fight offscreened and we didn't see g2/g3 vs katakuri?

You are talking stuff you don't understand

This fight became Cracker vs Luffy, Oda wanna wrap it up fast onscreen

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Please for the love god, IOda don't let Kizaru get completely clowned and negged next chapter.

I've bet my account on logia awakening. It's do or die time.

Yo, he hasn't even used any named attacks or brought out his sword yet.

This is the Borsalino that fought the preskip Supernova, not the Borsalino that fought Rayleigh.