One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
The force was decent but the thing luffy highlighted was dome's damage. Next chapter we will prob see Kizaru's full strength.
Luffy is one of the tankiest characters in the series. Such a kick couldn't possibly severely injure Luffy.

Also Luffy thought he almost died from the barrier ?
I hope that's a joke because Kaku survived that shit and Bonney will too.

Kizaru looks spectacular in this chapter, in 2 panels he made the most versatile Gear 4 obsolete, and that kick:steef: ... and it is already confirmed that Kizaru knows about the G5 and still went against Luffy without fear.

Luffy is one of the tankiest characters in the series. Such a kick couldn't possibly severely injure Luffy.

Also Luffy thought he almost died from the barrier ?
I hope that's a joke because Kaku survived that shit and Bonney will too.
Kaku tried to go through it and said “fuck that we’d die.” Lasers are just that strong

But yeah I'm disappointed because we haven't seen anything of Kizaru yet and this rushing of Luffy going to Gear 5 has me believe we won't get a full fight or even extended fight.
We’ll get a full fight. There may be a slight interruption like when Luffy went to nuts island against Katakuri; but this fights ending with Kizaru being defeated this arc.

We’ll get a full fight. There may be a slight interruption like when Luffy went to nuts island against Katakuri; but this fights ending with Kizaru being defeated this arc.

I don't think the battle has a clear conclusion, meaning one of them losing, obviously it doesn't make sense for Luffy to lose whether or not he's stronger than Kizaru, but Kizaru losing in a transition arc?

Oda is clearly giving prominence to the navy, now that we are entering the final saga, and the navy has been historically undervalued (By fans), I don't see how it would help its reputation by having the second most powerful marine be defeated in a passing arc.

I don't think the battle has a clear conclusion, meaning one of them losing, obviously it doesn't make sense for Luffy to lose whether or not he's stronger than Kizaru, but Kizaru losing in a transition arc?

Oda is clearly giving prominence to the navy, now that we are entering the final saga, and the navy has been historically undervalued (By fans), I don't see how it would help its reputation by having the second most powerful marine be defeated in a passing arc.
1. Kizaru isn’t necessarily the second most powerful marine. Oda hasn’t don’t anything to set Kizaru apart from Ryo and Fuji. He even outright put equal bounties on their heads.

2. Oda always has a member of the enemy go down to luffy in a transition arc before the others go down. Kizaru pushing yonko luffy to extreme diff and losing sets the stage for the strength one needs to defeat the other admirals, at minimum current luffy level. This also sets up luffy needing a power up against the fleet admiral who’s the strongest member.

Luffy extreme diffing Kizaru here will give the navy more respect than oda forcing this fight to not occur.

1. Kizaru isn’t necessarily the second most powerful marine. Oda hasn’t don’t anything to set Kizaru apart from Ryo and Fuji. He even outright put equal bounties on their heads.

2. Oda always has a member of the enemy go down to luffy in a transition arc before the others go down. Kizaru pushing yonko luffy to extreme diff and losing sets the stage for the strength one needs to defeat the other admirals, at minimum current luffy level. This also sets up luffy needing a power up against the fleet admiral who’s the strongest member.

Luffy extreme diffing Kizaru here will give the navy more respect than oda forcing this fight to not occur.
I'm not going to lie, extreme diff either is my current opinion but I keep repeating that I don't see the point in Kizaru losing, at this moment Kizaru is the 2nd most powerful marine, unless Oda comes up with the "brilliant" idea to forcefully introduce a new admiral at this point, a mistake for me, not to mention that they are against the clock and I don't see an admiral losing a fight in less than 20 hours,
especially knowing that admirals are titans in durability/endurance and stamina.

Marine bounties are an issue to be treated with care, they are given by another organization, with fewer resources than the government, I have seen many people say that Kizaru loses against any pirate who has a bounty of 3B or higher, just because that Kiz has 3.0 B of berries (for Cross Guild), if he were a pirate, Kizaru would have more than 3B (for the WG)

I'm not going to lie, extreme diff either is my current opinion but I keep repeating that I don't see the point in Kizaru losing, at this moment Kizaru is the 2nd most powerful marine, unless Oda comes up with the "brilliant" idea to forcefully introduce a new admiral at this point, a mistake for me, not to mention that they are against the clock and I don't see an admiral losing a fight in less than 20 hours,
especially knowing that admirals are titans in durability/endurance and stamina.

Marine bounties are an issue to be treated with care, they are given by another organization, with fewer resources than the government, I have seen many people say that Kizaru loses against any pirate who has a bounty of 3B or higher, just because that Kiz has 3.0 B of berries (for Cross Guild), if he were a pirate, Kizaru would have more than 3B (for the WG)
The point of Kizaru is to set the power levels of those to come. There’s zero reason for Kizaru to survive this arc after oda has shown that everything here is so heavily connected to his own character it’s the only arc for Kizaru to be defeated.

There’s not going to be a new admiral, just Sakazuki Fujitora and Ryokugyu. And I’m not comparing Kizaru to pirate bounties, I’m saying if Oda wanted to show Kizaru as the strongest, he wouldn’t have given him the same bounty as Fuji and Ryo despite Kizaru having years of accolades from his past that the others don’t.

Basically Kizarus defeat does a few main things that oda needs to do:
1. Set the minimum power needed to defeat an admiral (yonko luffy)
2. Set the precedent that Luffy still isn’t ready to defeat Sakazuki and will need to grow more (adds more stakes to this fight)
3. Gives Kizarus character a fitting end in an arc that he gets to be the focus on.

The point of Kizaru is to set the power levels of those to come. There’s zero reason for Kizaru to survive this arc after oda has shown that everything here is so heavily connected to his own character it’s the only arc for Kizaru to be defeated.

There’s not going to be a new admiral, just Sakazuki Fujitora and Ryokugyu. And I’m not comparing Kizaru to pirate bounties, I’m saying if Oda wanted to show Kizaru as the strongest, he wouldn’t have given him the same bounty as Fuji and Ryo despite Kizaru having years of accolades from his past that the others don’t.

2. Set the precedent that Luffy still isn’t ready to defeat Sakazuki and will need to grow more (adds more stakes to this fight)
3. Gives Kizarus character a fitting end in an arc that he gets to be the focus on.
You make good points, but I still believe that it is not the time for him to lose, the rewards are not very relevant as I said, because the Cross Guild gives rewards for titles, regardless of who is stronger, therefore all admirals have the same rewards (3 crowns), the only exception It's Garp, for being the hero of the navy, CG applies rewards very differently than the government, especially due to its lack of resources (compared to WG), regardless of CG rewards, Kizaru>Fuji imo.
Post automatically merged:

It may end up ending like you say, Kizaru losing is very likely, we will have to wait, imo this battle serves to demonstrate the level of the admirals, demonstrating that an admiral can lead an emperor towards an extreme diff battle, and vice versa, but something will happen that will interrupt the fight, Luffy would need hours to defeat Kizaru, something he does not have, taking into account that battles between the true top tiers last hours, or days, it would seem strange for Luffy to defeat Kiz in 1 hour or less.

Last edited:
Kizaru’s character is interesting. Either he is the ultimate weapon who doesn’t even care about his friends or he is planning something big. Kizaru has FS as well for sure. Both Kaido and Katakuri needed FS to fight Snakeman. I wonder why Kizaru was commenting about Luffy’s strength being atleast equal to Kaido when he is fighting snakeman lol. He’s atleast using Adv. CoA for sure. Lack of differentiation between Adv. CoC and normal haki attacks is bad visualization from Oda. The art seemed off as well. Kizaru dodging Bonney wasn’t great looking panel. The live action may have over worked him uno.

Luffy was more damaged by hitting the barrier over Kizaru’s kick. Even then, Kizaru hitting past Luffy’s Adv. haki defense is great. His kick was super strong. Oda is rushing this fight already. Oda previously would have shown us couple of chapters of G2,G3 vs Kizaru first before going G4, G5. Kizaru hasn’t even shown one named attack yet. Luffy is in his strongest form with additional upgrade of Adv. CoC. Can’t wait for logia awakening and admiral’s reaction to Adv. CoC
To be honest, many of these chapters feel rushed.

Like, I am under the impression that Oda locked himself into a hard place with the series pacing - but in addition to that you have the added stress of the breaks caused by the Live Action - so the series is behind schedule probably.

Regardless, it felt to me that a fight on this level should have been allotted more panels.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haki Issues:

As for the subject of haki and the points you brought up, this forum has an expert - the great haki scientist who can clarify what is going on in this chapter. The one and only.

@Rootbeer

If Luffy Smacked Kizaru into seawater causing Kizaru to lose consciousness from the seawater and not the punch, thus "cheesing the fight", the Admiral fans would never have heard the end of it - "Kizaru was low diffed" the Luffy fans would say.

So, Kizaru smacks Luffy into the Barrier for some bonus damage, and the Luffy fans cry foul. "He didn't even want to continue the fight".

Right, so Kizaru who is loyal to follow his orders - commanded to kill Vegapunk - should just let VP escape while Luffy stalls him because Luffy fans want an uninterrupted "honorable duel"?

Double standards much? Come on guys. This a a battle between Pirates and Marines, not a 1 vs. 1 "Items set to off" Super Smash Brothers match. Get a hold of yourselves!

You make good points, but I still believe that it is not the time for him to lose, the rewards are not very relevant as I said, because the Cross Guild gives rewards for titles, regardless of who is stronger, therefore all admirals have the same rewards (3 crowns), the only exception It's Garp, for being the hero of the navy, CG applies rewards very differently than the government, especially due to its lack of resources (compared to WG), regardless of CG rewards, Kizaru>Fuji imo.
Post automatically merged:

It may end up ending like you say, Kizaru losing is very likely, we will have to wait, imo this battle serves to demonstrate the level of the admirals, demonstrating that an admiral can lead an emperor towards an extreme diff battle, and vice versa, but something will happen that will interrupt the fight, Luffy would need hours to defeat Kizaru, something he does not have, taking into account that battles between the true top tiers last hours, or days, it would seem strange for Luffy to defeat Kiz in 1 hour or less.
The rewards are relevant as its oda establishing the three admirals are comparable to one another. We’re shown that there are times when Cross Guild gives higher bounties to those with equal titles based on their power being above normal individuals with that level (Coby, Garp, that VA with a one crown bounty) if Kizaru was above them, oda would’ve established it. Kizaru ~ Fuji ~ Ryo

Luffy defeats people quickly; he defeated Kaido in one night he defeated Lucci in Ennies Lobby in a few minutes.