Current Events OK. In all honesty, as an admiral fan, I am absolutely terrified right now.

The fight won't have a full conclusion, Kizaru's got to be present at the final war with the WG, regardless of who he fights there.
The ancient robot awakening and Kuma probably flying to Egghead are most likely what the egghead incident will revolve around, not the marine fleet getting destroyed by the SHs lol

Man good thing I stan apoo we don't have to worry about being terrified:blobdj:but your title shoulda been "as a admirals fan are you scared" so you didn't had to expose yourself bipolar again lol

Cap

Non g4 luffy fought drunk kaido
  • Took a lightning hammered ragnarok to the head
  • Blocked a dragon twister demolition gust
  • React and counter thunder bagua
  • Able to evenly clash with kaido’s stronger haki
  • Overwhelmed him in the dragon swarm vs roc gatling clash
Not saying G2/G3 isn't strong. I'm saying its irrelevant because now Luffy has G5 which far surpasses G2/G3.

G5 can do everything G2, G3, and G4 can do but better. The best part is that despite the fact that G5 has a stamina toll, Luffy can just power through it.

Meaning that G5's drawback is largely negligible unless the battle gets really drawn out.

G5 replaced G4 as Luffy's ultimate form. It is far better and the drawback isn't nearly as bad.

Because G4 is no longer Luffy's ultimate form, he uses it for short intervals with little to no consequence. Meaning that G4 basically replaced G2/G3 as Luffy's go to gear.

Because G4 is so strong, almost every low tier will get destroyed by it.

If Luffy encounters anyone that is strong enough to pressure G4, then he would go to G5. As if G4 is struggling, obviously G2/G3 wouldn't help.

This basically makes it to where he has no reason to go to G2/G3 unless he is either fighting absolute fodder, or its a situation like the seraphim where G4 gets stalled by its durability, but it isn't necessarily threatening enough to warrant G5.
Post automatically merged:

Some of you deserve this.

But Kizaru won't fall in this arc from what we have seen.
He will. He is the arc antagonist.

If Kizaru disobeys Saturn, he fucks his career. If Luffy loses, then Vegapunk and the SHs are screwed.

The only scenario where everyone wins is if Luffy beats Kizaru. That way Kizaru doesn't need to betray saturn but he also doesn't need to kill vegapunk. The only person who loses here is saturn, but fuck him.

Please for the love god, IOda don't let Kizaru get completely clowned and negged next chapter.

I've bet my account on logia awakening. It's do or die time.

Kizaru will go down imo,it‘s time for an Admiral to lose .
Getting clowned maybe a bit ,but for now it looks like Kizaru is delivering .
Oda is at an point where he needs to establish what an Admiral is capable off towords the end ,Logia Awakening as example .
So i wouldn‘t be to worried because Kizaru will be the first Admiral to go all out i think ,hopefully :milaugh:

Giant G5 > midget G5, there's that and also the fight will definitely be interrupted.
Prolly luffy dominates kizaru,
Then kizaru gets serious, has good showings against G5, then the fight suddenly interrupted by the ancient robot.
And worst case scenario, the fight gets the cracker treatment, offscreen 90% and show the last clash where luffy wins. That would be a nightmare
It will be a nightmare if Oda puts Kizaru in a bubble while Luffy is holding him:odenugh:

Nah.

Things need to get really bad before it gets better and it still is not even close to the climax. Otherwise the win would feel cheap and takes much of the tension of the next arcs. Outside of wano, Oda is a good writer so he will create more tension.

Next chapter will be the Luffy chapter and he will dominate having entered Gear 5.
The theory with the chapter titles following the panel of Luffy pre ts is very likely true.

Make no mistake though Wizaru will counter with his Awakening
:myman:

When fandoms read Luffy fight chapters, it's like Oda is a fat old sugar daddy who's saying it's time to make good on the physical side of the bargain

Not saying G2/G3 isn't strong. I'm saying its irrelevant because now Luffy has G5 which far surpasses G2/G3.

G5 can do everything G2, G3, and G4 can do but better. The best part is that despite the fact that G5 has a stamina toll, Luffy can just power through it.

Meaning that G5's drawback is largely negligible unless the battle gets really drawn out.
If Luffy used adcoc, adcoa and fs with g2/g3 alone
Kizaru gonna be looking bloodied and weakened

G5 without adhaki but basic haki ~ G2/g3 with adhaki < g4 with adhaki < g5 with adhaki