Powers & Abilities Why is Bonney unaffected from getting a light speed kick to the back of her head?

Um guys, do you remember the last time a top tier hit someone in the back on their head? That was when Young Kaido one shot Oden.

why does Bonney look better after getting hit in the back of the head than Oden did?
Like mentionned previously, Kizaru just "tap" her (because she is an old friend). In another translation Franky says "careful, this way is the..." which is a better translation than what TCB did here. Implying that Kizaru pushed her involontarally on the edge of the barrier.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Bonney has become friends with Kizaru from now on. lmao Their kicks didn't even have Ap even to knock out pre-ts Luffy, Bonney after the time skip resisting that is nothing crazy, the guy just needs to distance himself to gain more speed to be able to kick someone and do something that, by the way, was nothing significant.

Kizaru probably needs to travel to the solar system and back at the speed of light just to get an attack power that can at least wipe the enraged smile off Kaido's face, because so far, he's the top tier with the worst attack power.

H

Herrera95

Luffy didnt die sucker he came back and caught your fave like the insect he is. Then he sweated like crazy because he is gonna be killed by a simple advCoC its over for losers like you. Go cry kid, Kizaru is going to be ragdolled.
Delusional. Kizaru negged Snakeman like no one ever did. Luffy was useless. You will be taking another huge L. Robot is on the way to save Luffy's weak ass.

Delusional. Kizaru negged Snakeman like no one ever did. Luffy was useless. You will be taking another huge L. Robot is on the way to save Luffy's weak ass.

This is you while writing it. Luffy just beat a man who is like 1000000 times stronger than the loser you loser stan. Kizaru sweating against no haki Luffy and praising him LOL. He'll be negged by G5. He was sweating like a loser jn theend. Its over for your fave and you. Go call your elders kid, Luffy will destroy your fave. Now sip that juice and shut up like the loser you are.

Like mentionned previously, Kizaru just "tap" her (because she is an old friend). In another translation Franky says "careful, this way is the..." which is a better translation than what TCB did here. Implying that Kizaru pushed her involontarally on the edge of the barrier.
No, Kizaru kicked her with enough force to launch her entire body across and island and then she smacked into a laser barrier that exploded her on contact… The same laser barrier that apparently was going to kill an emperor after two hits on it

No, Kizaru kicked her with enough force to launch her entire body across and island and then she smacked into a laser barrier that exploded her on contact… The same laser barrier that apparently was going to kill an emperor after two hits on it
That doesn't negate what I said.

Luffy doesn't have good durability. He got one shotted by Kaido.
Zoro got one shotted by Killer and went on to take two yonko attacks(even if it was for a second) so what are you on about?

Btw I will assume you mean endurance not durability cuz if you mean the latter then Sanji has the best durability in the crew.
Post automatically merged:

Speed is weight, kizaru didnt use any speed with his kick, i wonder why it didnt do damage :seriously:
Then why did Kizaru bother use his light speed kick…

That wasn't a kick. There was a "tap" suffix in the panel -it's just a push using the heel of his foot.

I guess he didn't want to hurt her -he did let her get hurt by the barrier though. Kizaru is such a troll LoL.

Um guys, do you remember the last time a top tier hit someone in the back on their head? That was when Young Kaido one shot Oden.

why does Bonney look better after getting hit in the back of the head than Oden did?
I didn't notice this before, but Franky's reaction to Kizaru came very delayed.

"Watch out he's behind you!!" My guy, he already sent her flying what're you shouting about LoL

I guess Kizaru's speed was too much to handle for Franky.

I didn't notice this before, but Franky's reaction to Kizaru came very delayed.

"Watch out he's behind you!!" My guy, he already sent her flying what're you shouting about LoL

I guess Kizaru's speed was too much to handle for Franky.
What do you expect from a slow character like Franky lol. Tbh Franky to some extent is a disappointment combat wise he might tap out as a mid tier till eos

What do you expect from a slow character like Franky lol. Tbh Franky to some extent is a disappointment combat wise he might tap out as a mid tier till eos
I used to place Franky above Robin and directly below the M3 (and now plus Jinbei). I thought he could even stand up to them, but after his showing in Wano, he's at best equal to Brook.

Only by using the Franky Shogun can he become a challenge for Robin. He, alone, is at least a tier or two below Jinbei and the M3.

I used to place Franky above Robin and directly below the M3 (and now plus Jinbei). I thought he could even stand up to them, but after his showing in Wano, he's at best equal to Brook.

Only by using the Franky Shogun can he become a challenge for Robin. He, alone, is at least a tier or two below Jinbei and the M3.
Same mate…

Jinbei is a tier above Franky and Robin is quite stronger than him although I used to believe he was slightly stronger pre Wano.