Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Previous chapter I was thinking Devon might have impersonated Sanji due to how mild his reaction to what happened to Stussy. But it was more of a joke theory than anything.
But him not doing anything when Kizaru was 2-3 meters away from Nami is weird. He was in the same room last time we checked
I might start believing in the joke theory if Oda doens't show what he's doing next chapter.

Previous chapter I was thinking Devon might have impersonated Sanji due to how mild his reaction to what happened to Stussy. But it was more of a joke theory than anything.
But him not doing anything when Kizaru was 2-3 meters away from Nami is weird. He was in the same room last time we checked
I might start believing in the joke theory if Oda doens't show what he's doing next chapter.
It was never a joke theory imo. Sanjis reaction was so out of character and this chapter just doesn’t fit with Sanji either.

It was never a joke theory imo. Sanjis reaction was so out of character and this chapter just doesn’t fit with Sanji either.
I don’t buy that Sanji went to help Zoro against Lucci, for all the gags they respect each other strength. I’m sure he believes Zoro can handle it.
Only option is that he sensed Bonney being in difficulty and jumped in to help/save her. If he didn’t then he’s acting very OOC these last chapters.

I don’t buy that Sanji went to help Zoro against Lucci, for all the gags they respect each other strength. I’m sure he believes Zoro can handle it.
Only option is that he sensed Bonney being in difficulty and jumped in to help/save her. If he didn’t then he’s acting very OOC these last chapters.
Yeah oda wouldn’t have Zoro and Sanji tag team an opponent luffy already wrecked.

And the Bonney thing, we know someone passed through the barrier because of the explosions, so I’m not sure how Sanji would’ve saved her. But yeah it’s weird for a character who could sense Chopper about to get bit from Queen despite being in a different building and Shark attacking Nami from so far away… didn’t sense kizaru.

The entire scenes of sanji since the day skip has been super questionable. So him being Devon is super likely imo.

@Sir Yasheen

Only thing is Sanji being catered back to back arcs seems odd

Now if Sanji ran into Lafy during the time skip
And Sanji beats him and Sanji and Lafy leave the island
To go after Pudding

So Sanji just didn't know more BB was on the island

@Sir Yasheen

Only thing is Sanji being catered back to back arcs seems odd

Now if Sanji ran into Lafy during the time skip
And Sanji beats him and Sanji and Lafy leave the island
To go after Pudding

So Sanji just didn't know more BB was on the island
I really don’t see much difference between Sanji getting captured by women and Zoro getting lost. It’s just a plot device to put Sanji in and out of locations he needs to be at for the plot to continue to move along.

I really don’t see much difference between Sanji getting captured by women and Zoro getting lost. It’s just a plot device to put Sanji in and out of locations he needs to be at for the plot to continue to move along.
There's a big difference to me. One is gag, while the other is a stupid forced overused plot in every arc gag. :kayneshrug:

Zoro getting lost was a central part of wano and Skypeia.
They were central to a degree, a distant degree, but they weren't detracting from important ongoing events.

Sanji getting caught by the prostitutes when the rooftop is ongoing, or now supposedly getting caught now by Devon or whoever when the marines are invading is lame and distracting.

I would've preferred Sanji at least blocking one attack from Kizaru before Luffy appeared :josad: instead there is a non-zero probability he's got abducted by a woman AGAIN :josad: like c'mon, Oda, give our boy some credit and shining moments

I would've preferred Sanji at least blocking one attack from Kizaru before Luffy appeared :josad: instead there is a non-zero probability he's got abducted by a woman AGAIN :josad: like c'mon, Oda, give our boy some credit and shining moments
He Ran last ch
After bubbling Kaku

He's probably fighting the cooking machine

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I have a new theory.

It seems lately that Sanji is trying to actively avoid combat.

Maybe during the skip something did happen in his battle with S-Shark (whether he ripped his arm off or something else) and he scared Nami. If she told him not to do it again, or became afraid, then he could be trying to avoid fights in order for it not to happen again until they have more time to figure it out.

Or if he scared her, maybe Vegapunk saw it, recognized it and told him to avoid fights for the time being until it can be looked into.

If this is a thing, we might get a flashback to the fight if he's forced into combat/can't avoid it anymore.

This would explain why he hasn't come to the defense of women last chapters, and ties into Oda saying to watch him in the future.

I have a new theory.

It seems lately that Sanji is trying to actively avoid combat.

Maybe during the skip something did happen in his battle with S-Shark (whether he ripped his arm off or something else) and he scared Nami. If she told him not to do it again, or became afraid, then he could be trying to avoid fights in order for it not to happen again until they have more time to figure it out.

Or if he scared her, maybe Vegapunk saw it, recognized it and told him to avoid fights for the time being until it can be looked into.

If this is a thing, we might get a flashback to the fight if he's forced into combat/can't avoid it anymore.

This would explain why he hasn't come to the defense of women last chapters, and ties into Oda saying to watch him in the future.
Even without planning on hurting people Sanji would still defend women.