Freedom of speech. You guys are free to slander Kidd and the Admirals and I'm free to retort, to respond. Or do you guys not like it when people can fight back?

Luffy fans always thinking they have the most "freedom", the most power, rights, miss me with that shit. The fucking entitlement.
Okay I gotta address this because it's stupid:
One: Kidd is a villain. He teamed up with Luffy and Law, yeah, but just like Lucci he's still a villain who crucified and burnt pirates who already gave up and wanted to go home. As a former Kidd fan, I gotta admit he had this coming, to be honest.
Two: I LOVE the Admirals, again I only slander them because of people like Kurwa, Lee, Extravlad etc. who put them on this pedestal where they're gods and everyone else is fodder.

He doesn't have the right to insult anyone over their choices when nobody has said anything to them. It'd have been okay if I said anything and they said back but coming here and talking shit over nothing and then calling us entitled. LMAO.
Post automatically merged:

This crybaby is too much blud. We cannot slander their face character but obviously they can and they think they stopping to like Luffy and hating him means everything... LOL nobody gives a shit about their opinion. If you become toxic without any reason, its time to consult a doctor ngl.
Yeah I always thought that he had a bit of an ego and temper problem, but I don't want to argue with the dude, I think he has autism and adhd just like me.

I think Luffyfans are quite tame in this forum. Sure there are some exceptions but which fandom doesn't have bad fans? Same with Zoro, Sanji, Yonko and Admiral fans.

Now if it were Luffy fans in OJ or Twitter, I'd definitely say: They are super toxic. There was even one group called Luffy Defence Squad who provoked and tried to ban everyone.
But again, here? Aside of some users, some Luffy fans like Hades or Luffy is the mc are pretty chill. Akai2 is also a Luffy fan hahaha.

When I first joined here, I made a post about Luffy and Yonko. What happened? Lee hung called me autistic, Xtratard and LiLi called me condom boi, Ice devil slayer called me a retard. When I made another post, Giggio, Shishio, Ha001, HA of the Rain, etc called me condomboi and retard. Maximum Zolofans cornered me around without reason.
Now some crybaby feels sad that I retaliate and calls me entitled and toxic. If a victim fights back, is it being Toxic? :gokulaugh:
Shameless. I have seen @Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Psychiatrist being insulted by the same group of people many times. Everytime I make a post on Luffy some Zorofanboi has to rub his nose into that but the most powerful human of this planet feels hurt that I retaliate and then become the villian.

Liking a character is good and expected.

Thinking you are in a race with other fans depending on who their favorite character is is bad and very unhealthy.

None of these drawings is real - whoever "wins" in the end, these ink bloches will not shake your hand or hug you. The extent of your bragging rights is to write a post on a forum and then go back to whatever reality you are living.

I'm the first to admit - I get baited at least 2-3 times a week. But that doesn't make my arguments important.

Take a step back. Log out. And most of all, the ignore button is your best friend here - use it often and well

Liking a character is good and expected.

Thinking you are in a race with other fans depending on who their favorite character is is bad and very unhealthy.

None of these drawings is real - whoever "wins" in the end, these ink bloches will not shake your hand or hug you. The extent of your bragging rights is to write a post on a forum and then go back to whatever reality you are living.

I'm the first to admit - I get baited at least 2-3 times a week. But that doesn't make my arguments important.

Take a step back. Log out. And most of all, the ignore button is your best friend here - use it often and well
Its all good bro but when someone whom you haven't said a word comes out and starts bullshit over no reason without knowing why something happens is absolutely toxic. I can get insulted but when I try to give something back I am toxic and entitled and bad.

Its all good bro but when someone whom you haven't said a word comes out and starts bullshit over no reason without knowing why something happens is absolutely toxic. I can get insulted but when I try to give something back I am toxic and entitled and bad.
I ge it bro. Insults get thrown around here haphazzardly.
We forget there's a human being on the other side of the screen.
Again, been there done and received that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When I first joined here, I made a post about Luffy and Yonko. What happened? Lee hung called me autistic, Xtratard and LiLi called me condom boi, Ice devil slayer called me a retard. When I made another post, Giggio, Shishio, Ha001, HA of the Rain, etc called me condomboi and retard. Maximum Zolofans cornered me around without reason.
Now some crybaby feels sad that I retaliate and calls me entitled and toxic. If a victim fights back, is it being Toxic? :gokulaugh:
Shameless. I have seen @Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Psychiatrist being insulted by the same group of people many times. Everytime I make a post on Luffy some Zorofanboi has to rub his nose into that but the most powerful human of this planet feels hurt that I retaliate and then become the villian.
I simply put them on ignore because I know that nothing typed from these guys' keyboards will be anything pleasant; these guys are basically the cancer of the forum, people who can't handle opposing opinions. LOL

Luffy and Kaido are characters who, due to being too strong, end up overshadowing other people's favorite characters, but it's not the fans' fault.

This is becoming more and more like a nursery with a bunch of crybabies, like the fans of the admirals, and I don't want to play the role of a parent and calm down these crying kids in any way.

I simply put them on ignore because I know that nothing typed from these guys' keyboards will be anything pleasant; these guys are basically the cancer of the forum, people who can't handle opposing opinions. LOL

Luffy and Kaido are characters who, due to being too strong, end up overshadowing other people's favorite characters, but it's not the fans' fault.

This is becoming more and more like a nursery with a bunch of crybabies, like the fans of the admirals, and I don't want to play the role of a parent and calm down these crying kids in any way.
Oh no Bro you have now become Toxic and entitled and belong to the worst fandom of WG. :josad: