I don't think we'll see the first Logia awakening this arc. My guess that honor will belong to Smoker.

He's been the first Logia introduced to the story, so it'll be poetic if he's the first Logia awakening too.
I think this being a Vegapunk arc is very telling, he did explain some DF concepts, but we got nothing on logias except the fact that they cannot be replicated, and they are the strongest devil fruits so I think this is the perfect setup for a logia awakening
The only possible scenario is if the fight gets interrupted, which would suck

He feels he is superior by calling other condom tards. :gokulaugh:
We should call Latrinefans Commode bois now.
Admiral fans often resort to ad hominem or straw man because they can't attack us on our arguments. They are always the first ones to do it. Always rude in their arguments, they just can't discuss without insulting you or mocking you. They will always attack you instead of discussing the argument. It's tiring.

Admiral fans often resort to ad hominem or straw man because they can't attack us on our arguments. They are always the first ones to do it. Always rude in their arguments, they just can't discuss without insulting you or mocking you. They will always attack you instead of discussing the argument. It's tiring.
And if I tell them something in return I am toxic and entitled and Luffy fan base is the worst in the forum. :gokulaugh:

I think this being a Vegapunk arc is very telling, he did explain some DF concepts, but we got nothing on logias except the fact that they cannot be replicated, and they are the strongest devil fruits so I think this is the perfect setup for a logia awakening
The only possible scenario is if the fight gets interrupted, which would suck
With the ancient robot somehow awakening now, it's most likely Luffy vs Kizaru will get interrupted midway.

What I think is going to happen is the Robot somehow zeroing in on Saturn and targeting him which will force Kizaru to ditch Luffy and intervene.

For editor preview doubters.

1088. "What will be the outcome of the increasingly intense battle at Pirate Island?"

1089. ”The Outbreak of the Major Incident that will Shake the World! The Straw Hat Pirates will...?!"

1090. No preview.

1091. "Extreme Chaos at Future Island!!! What is the future of the crew...?"

1092. ”A fierce fight against Admiral Kizaru! Luffy clashes with Kizaru!!! What will be the fate of Egghead ?”

1093. ”Shaking Egghead! What will be the conclusion of the fierce battle?"
@AL sama sure you are free to believe that editor's previews don't mean anything but you should not ignore that they have been reliable since 1088. Pew's Tweet about editor's preview used "outcome of the fight" like for 1088.