[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Oh we're getting on Aureliboy's ass later, but Fuji is insisting it's true or I'm on drugs here :suresure:

:few: alright, fair.

Right now Indigo, Pein and Fuji. In that order.
did you answer indies reasoning when i asked, think you did but forgot​
cause he also gave me indie vibes so if we don't decide on a lynch until then might as well yeet a non-townie like him
id just prefer to find actual scum here, last couple games we have lynched indie then had like 4 cycles of town lynches haha​
Ah was a joke. I said in thread I will be back after grocery shopping, but other things happened and now its 12 hrs later.

Hi Muugen. You town
yeah

also not really a fan of orca from the last couple of post hes shared, lack of substance, feels like hes just posting to fill quota rn

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
did you answer indies reasoning when i asked, think you did but forgot​

id just prefer to find actual scum here, last couple games we have lynched indie then had like 4 cycles of town lynches haha​

yeah

also not really a fan of orca from the last couple of post hes shared, lack of substance, feels like hes just posting to fill quota rn

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!
i'd prefer a scum too i'm just saying i might leave my vote there until we find some, i doubt fuji is actually getting lynched here tbh

i had someone trying to play mediator though, while i did have him on ignore...​

I wasnt playing mediator in that game at all.​

possibly i think so.
I was supern pro town in that game, literally had to off Father.

and here we are discussing you, nat jules and i trying to clear your slot..
Jules tried, you and Nat has some weak ass ways of sussing people ngl.

but you have no thoughts so far.
Because I dont want have any, If I wanted to actually blend in as scum I would easily. But Im not.

michelle for the shit i talk to her is actually a strong player overall, i use metas here and there but i dont go off them as absolutes, i think shes capable of being able to adapt and switching of her game based off the flow overall, shes not existent her. she at least pops in gives some reads but thats nowhere to be seen yet..
Day is still young we'll see what she does.

i didnt like his entrance overall
Ok thats fine.

but its pinged me hence its my FoS
I wanted an explanation, I got one above.

i genuinely dont think hes wolf at least. but i do need to see more from him. were half way through d1. i wouldve liked to hear some thoughts from him, but his interaction here is at least serving productive so far.
You wont be much from me, I will side with town in regards to voting with the majority but other then that Im gonna remain neutral for now. I will town side as long as town has the majority. After that I will look for my own survival. Seems fair to me.

I believe I made it super obvious that I was uninterested in solving this game, so for those that didnt pick up on it and Im talking to mafia here for fear that they shoot me to reduce activity. Im a neutral kawaii indie that has to get certain things done before I win. They do not include harming any faction whatsoever.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I believe I made it super obvious that I was uninterested in solving this game, so for those that didnt pick up on it and Im talking to mafia here for fear that they shoot me to reduce activity. Im a neutral kawaii indie that has to get certain things done before I win. They do not include harming any faction whatsoever.
Vote lynch Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.