[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
You couldve just ignored him, no need to babysit.​
i had someone trying to play mediator though, while i did have him on ignore...​
I dont remember being lynched in a good while, was I killed then ? Was it Aries FMA game when I was Greed?
possibly i think so.​
I did the same though.
and here we are discussing you, nat jules and i trying to clear your slot..

but you have no thoughts so far.​
And you think scum Michelle tells us that instead of just coasting for a bit? I noticed that Michelle is less outward when scum.
michelle for the shit i talk to her is actually a strong player overall, i use metas here and there but i dont go off them as absolutes, i think shes capable of being able to adapt and switching of her game based off the flow overall, shes not existent her. she at least pops in gives some reads but thats nowhere to be seen yet..​
He said he wont be active today.
i didnt like his entrance overall
It means she posted nothing of substance that pinged me either way.
but its pinged me hence its my FoS​
L O L I wasn't aware you were voting him, it sounded to me like you were borderline reading him as harmless.
i said he could be benign indie.

i genuinely dont think hes wolf at least. but i do need to see more from him. were half way through d1. i wouldve liked to hear some thoughts from him, but his interaction here is at least serving productive so far.

who would you be ok with lynching today 3 names?

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!

Oh we're getting on Aureliboy's ass later, but Fuji is insisting it's true or I'm on drugs here :suresure:
I wouldn’t lynch him for that—it seems like harmless fun.
:few: alright, fair.

i said he could be benign indie.

i genuinely dont think hes wolf at least. but i do need to see more from him. were half way through d1. i wouldve liked to hear some thoughts from him, but his interaction here is at least serving productive so far.

who would you be ok with lynching today 3 names?

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!
Right now Indigo, Pein and Fuji. In that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.