[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Vote Count 3

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 1 Vote Count 3 (up to post# 621)

Votes:
TAC ->
Reloaded > Fuji
Dofla -> TAC
AM -> Ekko > Melkor
Melkor -> Psylocke > TAC
Polar -> T-pein
Muugen -> Fuji
Mango -> TAC
Pero -> Fuji
Orca -> Midnight
T-pein -> TAC
Reloaded -> TAC
Plat -> Reloaded
Nat -> Indigo
Aries -> Sallucion

Count:
TAC = 5
(Dofla, Mango, Melkor, T-pein, Reloaded)
Fuji = 3 (Muugen, Pero. TAC)
Reloaded = 0 (Plat)
Melkor = 1 (AM)
T-pein = 1 (Polar)
Midnight = 1 (Orca)
Indigo = 1 (Nat)
Sallucion = 1 (Aries)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
With 31 alive, it takes 16 votes to achieve majority.

A little less than 1 day 2 hours is left.
Day 1 ends in - Countdown

Last edited:
Care to share your wincon?
Yeah sure.

Im the Nomads, dancing people. I have to complete a list of things.

-Survive till night 6
- I can make concert/music writeups every night and need to receive 20 likes total.
- Send a song to Fire,Water and Eath tribes, so 3 total.
- Need some of you kawaii people to visit me. 3 times. Visiting me seems to have benefits but Im unsure, its pretty vague in my role.

I believe I made it super obvious that I was uninterested in solving this game, so for those that didnt pick up on it and Im talking to mafia here for fear that they shoot me to reduce activity. Im a neutral kawaii indie that has to get certain things done before I win. They do not include harming any faction whatsoever.
I'll join you in your quest to win. That is my focus in the game now. That and getting a rise out of Natalija

Yeah sure.

Im the Nomads, dancing people. I have to complete a list of things.

-Survive till night 6
- I can make concert/music writeups every night and need to receive 20 likes total.
- Send a song to Fire,Water and Eath tribes, so 3 total.
- Need some of you kawaii people to visit me. 3 times. Visiting me seems to have benefits but Im unsure, its pretty vague in my role.
This almost sounds too crazy not to be true :kobeha:

How do you intend to make people visit you now that you claimed indie? It's risky at worst and useless at best.

This almost sounds too crazy not to be true :kobeha:

How do you intend to make people visit you now that you claimed indie? It's risky at worst and useless at best.
Well it seems like visiting me has certain benefits for my visitors, in my role it says that they feel fortified whatever that means. Asked the hosts and they said they cant answer my question.

Also I hope players visit me just because they wanna help me win as I am a very kawaii role and the best host in this site :catblush:

I mean if Fuji is scum trying to hide in plain sight with an indie claim, then Juliet will need to hand out some damn good brownies to distract from that connection.

I've got Juliet in the strong town section now

Status
Not open for further replies.