Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 982: SCOUNDREL MEETS SCOUNDREL

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti and Luffy are kind of similar, fearless, carefree and youthful. Will she fall for Luffy or become his friend and change sides?

Nice chapter except the Big Mom part

Oda's brain stops working when he writes anything about Big Mom. What was the point of them coming to Wano if the crew had to be neutralized by King and Marco? Whats the point of having Big Mom in this arc when Oda cant spend more than Chopper and Usopp to neutralize her? They could just join the Wano war later if Oda has a role for them in this arc.

F

Fallen Prince

Kanjuro has finally arrived to Kaido and Orochi and informs them of the failure of the plan to eliminate the Scabbards and their allies.
PIS being in play Fuju and the others believe that the samurais haven't arrived, that Onigashima is safe and that the supernovas are an isolated group that Queen should have no problem handling but of course Orochi knows better than empty reassurances and wants to execute Momo and to destroy the samurais now.

I find it interesting that Kaido is still questionning Kanjuro's full loyalty and if he knows about clues to go to Laugh Tale, it is possible that he indeed did not tell everything he knew to Orochi and Kaido.

Big Mom has recognised Chopper and Usopp, with them trying in vain to attack her with the tank, it may be just to draw her attention away from the rest of the alliance. Prometheus just appeared out of nowhere and he is understandably very pissed to see Nami. The fact that he wasn't here before was surely just plot convenience so the amnesia plot could happen.

Speaking of convenience Denjiro used his cover to restrain and chain Sasaki down but without trying to kill him, which will surely bite him in the rear later.

It's really cool to see more siblings moments between Ulti and Page One, I really enjoy their relation. Ulti comes face to face with Luffy, this means there will be a fight next chapter.
Though given how nerfed Luffy has been on Onigashima this far and that it's too soon for Ulti and Page One to be beaten, he will likely just use his base and G2 attacks against them.
I do believe Oden has not revealed anything about laugh tale to them , if they know the truth kinemon would have shared Luffy the info what he must do to reach there .
Post automatically merged:

Ulti and Luffy are kind of similar, fearless, carefree and youthful. Will she fall for Luffy or become his friend and change sides?

Nice chapter except the Big Mom part

Oda's brain stops working when he writes anything about Big Mom. What was the point of them coming to Wano if the crew had to be neutralized by King and Marco? Whats the point of having Big Mom in this arc when Oda cant spend more than Chopper and Usopp to neutralize her? They could just join the Wano war later if Oda has a role for them in this arc.
I dont think so , with Alliance having more members there will be hardly any fight left in this arc .

Big mom is a meme its obvious by now !

Someone speak the truth:finally:
The point is to degenerate Big Meme and her entire crews (except goatkuri):josad:

- Sasaki getting caught and chained to the gate was a smart idea by Denjiro however im sure one of the beast pirates or sasaki’s original crew mates is gonna save him.

- Usopp and chopper leading BM away from the alliance is a nice save and im sure they are gonna lead her right to Marco who is about to enter through the front gate.

- BM w/o Prometheus and Zues vs Marco incoming.

- RIP Ulti and Page 1

- Marco’s note is an obvious troll to the fandom. People need to stop trying to read to far into things lol.

- Black Maria to me isnt going to betray Kaido I just think she has a very flirty personality and also shes not a complete brute like the other Beast pirates.

- Orochi plans to do a public execution of Momo... ? Luffy or Zoro are definitely gonna put a stop to that.

H

Haoshoku

I’m starting to think that at some point Oda is going have her stab Kaido in the back when he isn’t expecting it and eventually nerf him as a result. Can’t really see another role at this point.

Meh chapter.
The flying shits are overhyped.
Momo got beaten tf up.
Sasaki SZN ended.

Kyoshiro neck looks beastly.
Big Meme getting trolled by chopper and Usopp.

This was the best panel on the chapter.
Next chapter Pay Pay and Ulti will get low diffed.
Of course bud

Remember that Yonko Commanders will always be the strongest individuals around in a Yonko Crew :)

soild chapter

kaido x blach maria was a good twist

we finally saw kanjuro

marco’s message was disappointing also who is that guy i think he’s either rayleigh or scopper

thank god there is no return of O-lin i kinda dislike who she’s portrayed

how the fuck did they restrain sasaki?

also maybe the most interesting in this chapter for me is sanji no where to be found so he’s going out on his own he will either run into yamato or drake or king

Status
Not open for further replies.