@Cruxroux I know that you love Zoro because he is more serious than Luffy most of the time and that Luffy seems more of a troll than other characters but that's exactly what I love about Luffy, his goofiness while still being a better leader than all of the characters in this story.

C

Cruxroux

@Cruxroux I know that you love Zoro because he is more serious than Luffy most of the time and that Luffy seems more of a troll than other characters but that's exactly what I love about Luffy, his goofiness while still being a better leader than all of the characters in this story.
There's a difference between troll and straight brain dead.
I know I'll have bias towards Zoro but even if Zoro didn't existed. Luffy isn't the type of guy for me to like.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Oda est un bouffon, les amiraux sont plus faibles que les commandants, comment cela pourrait-il arriver
Boycottez ce manga de merde
I love how you post pro admiral wank in French. They gonna be so triggered when Kizaru doesn't lose this chapter :suresure:

These losers support characters that directly support tyranny and slavery, are nothing but slaves of incels like Celestial dragons but come to talk as if they are better. Only devil worshippers would support these slave admirals. What will you teach your children? I support some character that enslaved, killed and made innocent people like you suffer? Shameless.
bro taking fictional characters too seriously. Lol calling admirals fans are devil worshippers.

By your logic. Kaido fans like abuse their kids , support slavery , communist way of starvation .
Beside there are people are fan of villains like Doflimingo.