Chapter 1,093: Familiar Reunion

Short summary thanks to Malik from TalkOP:
- Zoro vs Awakened Lucci: Zoro defeats Lucci with Rengoku Onigiri, then Sanj uses the bubble gun to imprison CP0 agent as he did with Kaku
- Zoro tells Lucci that he’s no longer a threat to them as in the past
Break Next Week
If this is true, we are going to start a fucking dialogue with a LOT of clowns who made a LOT of threads claiming Luffy low-diffs his entire crew with Gear 5 and mid-diffs them in base.

If Zoro has used the same move that he used against a scrub like Hyouzou against Lucci to defeat him? There is no fucking way him vs Luffy alone is not a high to extreme diff anymore. Luffy took THREE named Gear 5 attacks to beat Lucci!

Wob Wucci, who everyone in the Luffy-stan and Zoro-hater communities has been glad to remind us of, was THREE-shot by GEAR 5 LUFFY has somehow been defeated by Zoro with a non-Asura, very likely non-King of Hell-infused Rengoku Onigiri? Lord help you if we don't see black lightning on Zoros swords!

Oh, this is going to be a fucking GREAT break week, I can already tell!

:zosmug:

Last chapter & a few hours earliers people thought Kizaru is getting toon diffed, Admirals are fraud blah blah, and now 8/10 isnt even a good score?

I think nobody expects Kizaru to beat Luffy(maybe a few Admiral fans) but an extr diff fight is only natural.
Wouldn’t say beat as it would kind of fuck with the straw hats escape but if Kizaru manages to fight back against without using clear awakening then I can see him having the upper hand before the fight gets interrupted.
I’m assuming Kizaru is awakened because I don’t see why he wouldn’t even if Lolda you never know